of River Empress deck 2 (Main)
- Serenity River Spa is a massage room served by a professional masseur.
- Beauty Salon (portside) offers manicures/pedicures and hairdresser/barber services.
- Patio Lounge has a 24-hour tea/coffee station with 2 tables. Always available here are teabags, hot and bottled water, cookies, candies.
- Boutique Shop sells luxury brands jewelry and watches, Uniworld logowear, also local / itinerary-based merchandise (mostly souvenirs).
- Internet corner has 2 computers. Printing services are available at the boat’s reception.
- Fitness Room is equipped with several exercise bikes, 1 treadmill, 1 rowing machine, free weights, yoga mats.
- River Empress cruise director often schedules culinary-themed onboard activities, like the galley tour or cooking demonstrations by some of the chefs.
- Main Deck cruise cabins from 201 to 212, all of which are Category 3 “Deluxe Outside Double” staterooms with Picture Windows (non-opening).