Silversea Cruises enhanced passengers’ journeys to Antarctica with a more convenient connection.
Guests sailing aboard the line’s 3 ice-class expedition ships - Silver Cloud, Silver Explorer, and Silver Wind - will embark/disembark in Puerto Williams (Navarino Island, Chile Antarctica) for the 2022-2023 cruise season, enjoying more convenient flight times, personalized service during an exclusive charter flight, as well as quicker transfers to the ship, among others.
Part of the all-inclusive Antarctica offering, passengers’ enhanced voyages to Antarctica incorporate the following benefits for the 2022-2023 cruise season:
- Overnight in a 5-star hotel in Santiago, with a welcome reception dinner/breakfast
- A comfortable transfer to the airport in Santiago the following day, with a flight from a private airport terminal
- An exclusive charter flight to Puerto Williams, escorted by a Silversea representative
- An upgraded, personalized flight experience, including extra legroom, regionally inspired gourmet lunch, and greater luggage allowance
- A quicker transfer to the cruise ship in Puerto Williams
- Upon disembarkation from the vessel, a direct transfer to the airport/charter flight to Valparaiso-Santiago for the onward voyage
- Departing from Puerto Williams will enable Silver Cloud/Silver Wind to visit Cape Horn in southern Chile on select cruises, conditions permitting, enabling travelers to disembark at one of the continent’s southernmost points.