CCL-Carnival Cruise Line announced it is opening for sale Carnival Spirit's 2024-2025 voyages out of Mobile Alabama.
The new sailings include 5-, 6- and 8-day Caribbean itineraries, along with a 12-day Carnival Journeys Southern Caribbean sailing.
In addition, two new Carnival Journeys (longer itineraries out of Seattle WA) have been announced for the Spirit. They include CCL’s first-ever voyage from Seattle to Hawaii and a relocation voyage to New Orleans, which features a Panama Canal transit (RepositionCruises.com).
New cruises that just opened for Spirit from Port Mobile AL feature a selection of itineraries from the fall of 2024 through to the spring of 2025. The following are examples of the cruises available to book:
- 8-day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise (Oct 26, 2024) visiting Mahogany Bay, Belize, Costa Maya, and Cozumel.
- 8-day Bahamas (Nov 9 and Nov 23, 2024) visiting Key West, Freeport, and Half Moon Cay.
- 8-day Western Caribbean (Mar 15, 2025) visiting Grand Cayman, Ocho Rios, and Cozumel.
- 6-day Western Caribbean (Nov 11, 2024, Nov 17, 2024, Dec 1, 2024, Dec 15, 2024, Dec 29, 2024, Jan 12, 2025, Mar 23, 2025, and Apr 20, 2025) visiting Belize and Cozumel.
- 6-day Western Caribbean (Apr 6, 2025) visiting Cozumel and Mahogany Bay.
- 5-day Western Caribbean (Mar 10, 2025) visiting Yucatan (Progreso), and Cozumel.
- 12-day Carnival Journeys (Jan 18, 2025) visiting Grand Turk, Aruba, Curacao, Ocho Rios, and Grand Cayman.
Carnival's Spirit will begin homeporting in Mobile AL for the first time in October 2023, with the ship set to operate a series of 6- and 8-day sailings from the fall of 2023 through to the spring of 2024. The liner is currently deployed to Seattle WA and is operating a series of Alaskan sailings expected to conclude this fall with a Carnival Journeys trip from Seattle to Port NOLA.
In addition to the new cruises from Port Mobile, a pair of Carnival Journeys sailings also operated by Carnival Spirit are open for booking. Carnival Journeys offer longer sailings with calls to more destinations and are also enriched with activities specially tailored to each itinerary in the areas of dining/entertainment.
Image: Port of Mobile (Alabama)
Carnival Spirit's newly opened Carnival Journeys are planned as follows:
15-day Carnival Journeys Hawaii Cruise from Seattle (Sept 24, 2024), visiting Honolulu, Kauai/Nawiliwili, Maui/Kahului, Hilo, and Victoria (BC Canada). It marks Carnival’s first-ever voyage from Seattle WA to the Hawaiian Islands.
16-day Carnival Journeys Panama Canal Cruise from Seattle WA (Oct 9, 2024) visiting Cabo San Lucas, Puntarenas, transitting the Panama Canal and visiting Cartagena before arriving in New Orleans (Port NOLA, Louisiana).