Princess Cruises announced that Sea Princess will get an upgrade in November.
The vessel will sail to Singapore for a 16-day refurbishment including new bedding, dining and entertainment.
- All cabins onboard will be fitted with Princess Luxury Beds, developed by Dr Michael Breus, a US sleep expert.
- Sea Princess will boast a new Movies under the Stars Screen with premium picture, extreme wide-angel and advanced light sensors delivering double the image quality of previous systems.
- The Encore musical will make its Sea stage debut. Directed and choreographed by world-famous creative director Danny Teeson, it celebrates the traditions of opera, pop and musical theatre via stunning sets, elaborate costumes and fresh songs.
- Sea Princess will have a new show named The Voice of the Ocean which offers interactive in-show experience and the iconic rotating chairs.
- Sea Princess will also boast 3 reimagined youth centres for younger cruisers, via partnership with Discovery Channel, and designed specifically for kids and teens as part of the line's Discovery at Sea program.
- Café’ Corniche menu will be transformed to reflect classic Italian flavours.
- The Wheelhouse Bar will feature a revised décor and new menu, inspired by the Victorian and Prohibition eras.
Sea Princess will sail out of Brisbane to Sydney early November.