Princess Cruises will continue sailing summer Caribbean cruises from Florida in 2019. The family-friendly summer vacations will feature the cruise line’s popular 7-day Eastern and Western Caribbean itineraries.
From May through July 2019 Princess will offer 17 departures roundtrip from Ft Lauderdale, visiting 7 countries on 4 unique itineraries, such as East/West Adventurer which combines 7-day itineraries into a 14-day voyage.
Princess Cruises deployment highlights include:
- 7-day Eastern and Western Caribbean cruises, combinable for 14-day East/West Adventurer;
- Visits to the private beach resort of the line, Princess Cays, on every 7-day Eastern Caribbean voyage;
- More Ashore late-night stays in St Thomas USVI on every 7-day Eastern Caribbean cruise as well as in Cozumel on every 7-day Western Caribbean cruise;
- Access to UNESCO World Heritage Site, Belize Barrier Reef Reserve System, on every Western Caribbean sailing;
- Visits to Virgin Islands National Park on St. John island, Blackbeard’s Castle (St Thomas), Stingray City (Grand Cayman), Mayan Ruins (Tulum);
- Unique features onboard Caribbean Princess include specialty dining options like Planks BBQ, World Fresh Market, Steamers, Coffee & Cones, Camp Discovery youth & teen center for children of all ages.
Princess passengers holding Elite status will have the chance to secure their booking on December 13, a day earlier than the general public. A reduced deposit of 10% is available for Captain Circle bookings made by August 31, next year.