MSC Cruises announced the opening of sales for its MSC Virtuosa ship, spending her inaugural season in Western Mediterranean from November 8, 2020. Initially, sales were open exclusively for MSC Voyagers Club members. For all other passengers, bookings open December 3.
When launched, MSC Virtuosa will become the 4th ship in Meraviglia generation and the 2nd Meraviglia-plus vessel.
MSC Virtuosa will feature:
- Two new Cirque du Soleil at Sea shows, exclusively created for MSC Cruises’ passengers by Cirque du Soleil.
- The latest in technology designed to enrich passenger experience as part of the digital innovation programme, MSC for Me. Each cabin will be fitted with voice-enabled Artificial Intelligence technology. Line's new digital cruise assistant, Zoe, who is an industry first, is designed by HARMAN International, experts in voice-enabled technology. Zoe will speak 7 languages and will offer guests a simple way to find out information concerning everything the ship has to offer.
- A choice of both more casual and fine dining options serving authentic food to meet the tastes of guests, across multiple venues and a wide range of bars.
- The Promenade is due to be extended with a bigger shopping area with new restaurant concept created exclusively for MSC Aurea guests. In addition, the new bar and lounge L’Atelier Bistrot will feature lounge seating with a dance floor and stage in the heart of the Promenade.
- An array of family facilities make the ship ideal for family holidays, due to programmes designed in partnership with LEGO and Chicco.
MSC Virtuosa itinerary program during the maiden season in Europe is based on 4 homeports (Barcelona Spain, Genoa Italy, Civitavecchia-Rome, Marseille France) and 7-day Western Mediterranean cruises. The 6-port roundtrip itineraries also visit Sicily (Palermo) and Malta (Valletta).
All guests booking MSC Virtuosa cruises over the initial 2-week opening of sales period, MSC Voyagers Club members receive a 5% discount in addition to the 5% loyalty discount and benefit from being able to have the first selection of staterooms. Other passengers will also enjoy 5% early booking discount through June 3, 2019.
MSC Virtuosa commences her maiden voyage from Genoa on November 8, 2020.