American Queen Steamboat Company invites travelers to enjoy dramatic landscapes that have long inspired writers, artists and steamboat guests on one of their famed sailings along the Ohio, Tennessee, Columbia, Cumberland, Snake and Mississippi rivers.
All river cruises aboard the three iconic American paddlewheel riverboats of the company include luxurious accommodations, top-notch service, and authentic connection to America’s geography, history, culture, music and cuisine.
- Antebellum South from New Orleans to Memphis TN aboard American Queen (February 17-25 and June 9-17) and American Duchess (June 2-10, 16-24 and June 30-July 8)
- Jewels of the Lower Mississippi from Memphis to New Orleans aboard American Queen (February 24-March 4, June 2-10 and 16-24) and American Duchess (June 9-17 and June 23-July 1)
- Authentic America on the Mighty Mississippi from New Orleans to Red Wing MN aboard American Queen (June 23-July 15)
- Welcome to the Magnificent Pacific Northwest roundtrip from Vancouver WA (Portland) aboard American Empress (March 24-April 1)
- Pacific Northwest Splendor from Vancouver WA (Portland) and Clarkston WA aboard American Empress (March 31-April 8).
Fares on Lower Mississippi, Columbia and Snake River voyages begin at USD 1200 per person. All journeys include one-night pre-cruise hotel stay, hop-on-hop-off shore trips in all ports of call, complimentary beer and wine with dinner as well as a host of other amenities.