Princess Cruises announced its 2022 Canada and New England cruises and cruisetours program. The company's upcoming season is on sale since November 18, 2020.
The brand's newest ship - Enchanted Princess, debuts with Canada and New England cruises via 7-day roundtrips from homeport NYC New. The itineraries visit 4 ports, including Bar Harbor Maine - the gateway to Acadia National Park.
The liner Caribbean Princess is returning to the region with longer itineraries (10 to 16 days, including a voyage to Greenland) also leaving roundtrip from NYC.
Princess Cruises' 2022 Canada & New England programme features 16 departures and 6 itineraries, including:
- Enchanted Princess: 7-day Canada & New England (departure dates: September 17, 24, October 1, 8, 15, 22, 29, 2022), roundtrip from New York, visiting Newport, Boston MA, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax.
- Caribbean Princess: 10-day Classic Canada & New England (departure dates: August 31, September 20, October 10, 2022) from New York to Quebec (overnight), visiting Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney, Prince Edward Island (Charlottetown).
- Caribbean Princess: 10-day Classic Canada & New England (departure dates of August 5, September 10, 30, 2022) from Quebec (overnight) to New York, visiting Saguenay, Charlottetown, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor, Boston (late-night stay).
- Caribbean Princess: 13-day Canada & Colonial America (departure dates: July 23, 2022) from Fort Lauderdale FL to Quebec (overnight), visiting Norfolk (late-night stay, New York, Newport, Boston, Bar Harbor, Saint John, Halifax, Sydney.
- Caribbean Princess: 14-day Canada & Colonial America (departure dates: October 22, 2022) from Quebec (overnight) to Fort Lauderdale FL, visiting Saguenay, Sept-Iles, Sydney, Halifax, Bar Harbor, Boston, Newport, New York, Charleston (late-night stay).
- Caribbean Princess: 16-day Greenland & Canada (departure days: August 15, 2022) roundtrip from New York, visiting Halifax, Sydney, Nuuk, Qaqortoq, Nanortalik, Saint John.
Options for passengers who wish to spend more time exploring historic cities include a pair of in-depth Cruisetours, combining a voyage with multiple days on land:
- Historic America Cruisetour features Thomas Jefferson’s Monticello estate, Independence Hall in Philadelphia, Gettysburg Battlefield, Colonial Williamsburg.
- The Maple Explorer Cruisetourfeatures the capital of Ottawa, Niagara Falls, French-flavoured Montreal with guided tours of the Canadian Museum of Civilization, cathedrals, and the 19th century Rideau Canal, a UNESCO World Heritage Site.