This wave season, Uniworld is returning with the new "Cruise Back Into Travel" promo allowing potential customers to save up to 30% on select departure dates and itineraries with bookings made through March 31.
Bookings with flights purchased through Uniworld receive an additional USD 500 per person in savings plus a private car transfer from the airport to the cruise ship.
According to Uniworld, its self-disinfecting ships in Europe purify their own air and surfaces of bacteria and viruses including the Coronavirus/COVID.
The offer applies to select departures on the sailings:
- 10-day "Milano, Venice and the Gems of Northern Italy" (from Milano to Venice) is themed on Northern Italian vineyards and the architecture of canal cities like Burano and Venice (from US$2380 pp).
- 12-day "Splendors of the Nile" (fly-cruise roundtrip from Cairo) visits Luxor (Karnak Temple) and through the Valley of the Kings (from $3850 pp).
- 8-day "Enchanting Danube" (from Budapest to Passau) connects Eastern and Western Europe (from US$2100 pp).
U by Uniworld:
- 8-day "Amsterdam and Brussels Bound" (from Brussels to Amsterdam) is a Rhine River cruise through Holland and Belgium (from US$1750 pp).
- 8-day "Eastern European Escape" (from Vienna to Belgrade Serbia) visits the capital cities of Austria and Hungary (from US$1750 pp).
- 8-day "Vienna Vibe" (from Nuremberg to Vienna) is a Danube River cruise through Germany and Austria (from US$1960 pp).