Princess Cruises announced its 2022-2023 season of Mexico, California Coast, Hawaii and Tahiti sailings.
On sale on April 28, a total of 6 ships, including the fleet’s newest member Discovery Princess, provide 78 departures on 19 itineraries leaving roundtrip from San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Vancouver BC Canada.
The boats Discovery Princess, Crown Princess, Grand Princess, Majestic Princess, Sapphire Princess, and Ruby Princess will visit 25 destinations in 6 countries, all offering the Princess MedallionClass Experience.
Mexico. Princess Cruises has been sailing to Mexico for 55+ years, bringing passengers the best of the Mexican Riviera. The 2022-2023 cruise season features:
- 4 MedallionClass ships: Crown Princess, Discovery Princess, Sapphire Princess, Ruby Princess
- 8 destinations in 2 countries including the ports of Cabo San Lucas, Mazatlan, Puerto Vallarta
- 29 departures on 4 itineraries, ranging in length from 5 to 10 days
- Discovery Princess is returning for her second West Coast season with 5- and 7-day roundtrip cruises from Los Angeles CA. Every 5-day trip includes an overnight in Cabo San Lucas
- Ruby Princess is sailing 10-day Mexican Riviera cruises roundtrip from San Francisco CA
- Discovery Princess and Sapphire Princess both sail 10-day Baja Peninsula & Sea of Cortez roundtrip from LA.
California Coast. Princess is the only cruise company that offers regular sailing along the California Coast. Every voyage into San Francisco sails under the Golden Gate Bridge. Highlights include:
- 5 MedallionClass ships: Crown Princess, Discovery Princess, Grand Princess, Ruby Princess, Majestic Princess
- 10 destinations in 3 countries including ports of Santa Barbara, San Francisco, San Diego, Monterey, Astoria
- 28 departures on 11 itineraries ranging in length from 3 to 10 days, sailing from either LA, San Francisco, or Vancouver BC
- Discovery Princess sails roundtrip from LA and Ruby Princess returns with 5- and 7-day voyages roundtrip from San Francisco CA
- Late-night stays on roundtrip cruises allow passengers time to explore popular port cities including San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Victoria, and Vancouver BC.
Hawaii & Tahiti. Princess is also the only cruise line to offer a full season of roundtrip sailings from the U.S. mainland. Featured departures include Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Vancouver BC. Highlights include:
- 3 MedallionClass ships: Crown Princess, Sapphire Princess, Ruby Princess
- 13 destinations in 6 countries including Hilo (Hawaii), Kauai (Nawiliwili), Maui (Lahaina), Oahu (Honolulu), and 5 Pacific Islands, including Bora Bora and Moorea
- 21 departures on 4 itineraries, ranging in length from 15 to 28-days
- 15-day roundtrip voyages visiting Kauai, Maui, Oahu (Honolulu), and the big island of Hawaii from 3 homeports: LA (Sapphire Princess and Crown Princess), San Francisco (Ruby Princess), Vancouver BC (Crown Princess). Most sailings feature a late-night stay in Honolulu
- The popular 28-day Hawaii, Tahiti & Samoa cruise returns sailing roundtrip from LA on Crown Princess with an overnight in Bora Bora and late-night calls in Papeete, Moorea, and Honolulu.