Covering 4000+ km of remote coastline cruising, the voyage is taking a small number of guests through Australia’s pristine outer reefs, great rivers, and ancient traditional communities seen by few in their lifetime. The expeditions are to be hosted by Coral Expeditions’ renowned guides who share insights into the history, geology, and cultures of the region.
Highlights of the 18-night cruise include:
- birdwatching at some of Australia's most vibrant Important Bird Areas, such as Adele Island (WA) and Lacepede Islands (Kimberley) for sightings of rare seabirds
- riding the tidal rapids through Horizontal Falls on a Zodiac and feel the power of King George Falls in the wet season
- stand at the tip of Australia on Cape York to enjoy a sunset/sunrise toast
- explore sand cays and remote islands of Coral Sea's outer reaches
- dive with sharks and various marine species at Osprey and Holmes Reef
- meet traditional elders, share storytelling and sacred rock art sites at Stanley & Groote Eylandt.
Voyage details include:
- 18-nights from Broome to Cairns departing January 1, 2022, on Coral Adventurer, prices from US$13450 per person
- 18-nights from Cairns to Broome departing January 20, 2022, on Coral Adventurer, prices from US$13450 per person.