Guam Island is an USA unincorporated territory in the western Pacific Ocean, Guam's citizens are US citizens by birth. The list of all 4 unincorporated US territories also includes Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the US Virgin Islands.
- Country's capital is Hagatna (formerly Agana) and the most populous city is Dededo (with population over 160,000).
- Guam is Mariana Islands' southernmost island. It covers a total area of 582 km2 (225 ml2), ranking it Micronesia's largest. Micronesia is a western Pacific Ocean region (located to the north of Papua New Guinea and Australia) that includes around 2100 islands and covers a total land area of approx 2700 km2 (1000 ml2).
- The island's highest elevation point (Mt Lamlam) is 406 m (1332 ft) above the sea level.
Guam Island cruise terminal
Most cruise ships to Guam Island dock (anchor) at Apra Harbor - a deep-water port on the western coast. The harbour is natural, formed by Orote Peninsula (south) and Cabras Island (north).
- To the south, Apra Harbor first narrows, then widens to form the port's inner harbour. Its southern end is where the USA's Guam Naval Base is located. Its northern end is where the commercial (cargo and passenger/cruise) port is located.
- Apra Harbor is considered one of the Pacific ocean's best natural ports.
Port Guam Island cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Guam Island, Apra Harbor, Marianas. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|4 November, 2018|
The Guam Island cruise port map is interactive. It shows the port's exact location, along with the real-time cruise ship traffic (if any) in its vicinity - today, and right now. By zooming-out you can see other cruise ship ports located near Guam Island, Apra Harbor, Marianas.
If you lose the Guam Island location on the map, simply reload the page (also with F5 button). This feature is integrated with the CruiseMapper's cruise ship tracker tracking the vessels' current positions at sea and in ports.