This CruiseMapper's survey is based on information regarding Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line's wedding package deals (inclusions, amenities, services, prices, company requirements).
Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line Weddings (general information)
- Priority Check-In is provided to both the wedding couple and guests on the embarkation day. All guests have to be at the cruise terminal (between 11:30 am - 12-noon) to meet with the on-site coordinator, and have to bring the needed travel documentation. Once the cruise ship has cleared all passengers will be able to board and guests will be escorted to the onboard ceremony. The wedding couple will also be escorted - to their stateroom. At this time, the bridal couple and their guests should have all the luggage with them.
- Cancellation Policy: Cancellation notice has to be made in writing to the cruise company at least 60 days prior wedding date to receive a full refund. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior to the wedding day forfeit the payment.
- Booking: a minimum of 60 days is required to book a cruise ship wedding ceremony. Those who book within the time frame are subject to the company's cancellation policy listed above.
- Wedding Guests: Cruise ship wedding packages are specially designed to accommodate the bride and groom. The company doesn't allow non-sailing guests to the onboard wedding ceremony unless minimum requirements are met (at least 8 cabins booked/accommodating 16 guests).
- Itinerary Changes: in the event of medical difficulties, lockouts, weather conditions, or any reason whatsoever, the cruise line may (at any time, without prior notice advance) to postpone, deviate or cancel any scheduled Bahamas cruise itinerary. The cruise company shall not be held liable for any loss incurred by such advancement, postponement, deviation, or cancellation.
Bahamas Cruise Wedding Packages
All cruise ship wedding prices are subject to change without notice. The items are applicable to the Bahamas state tax. All final information has to be available to the wedding coordinator at least 45 days prior to the ceremony date, otherwise, the cruise company will not be able to guarantee the requested services.
At least 8 cabins must be booked at double occupancy (accommodating 16 cruising guests). Fresh flowers and photo packages are offered at extra cost.
|Wedding Package||Cost (USD)||Price-inclusive Amenities and Services|
|"Symphony at Sea"||$1480|
|"Splendor at Sea"|
Optional wedding package inclusions
Note: All canapes are served by dedicated butlers.
|Type||Menu Items||Option 1 (cost USD)||Option 2 (cost USD)|
|Cold Canapes||a choice of 4 cold canapes (US$ 6,50 pp)||a combination of 4 cold & 4 hot canapes (US$ 12,75 pp)|
|Hot Canapes||a choice of 4 hot canapes (US$7,25 pp)||a combination of 4 cold & 4 hot canapes (US$12,75 pp)|
|Petit Fours||a choice of 4 petit fours (US$ 7 pp)||a choice of 4 hot or 4 cold canapes & 4 petit fours (US$ 16,50 pp)|
Alcoholic Beverage Packages
1 Hour Open Bar and Wine
- Premium brands, premium beer and wine up to US$10 per glass (US$37,75 pp) served with cold & hot canapes (US$12 pp, each subsequent hour)
- Premium brands, premium beer and wine up to US$10 per glass (US$25 pp) served with dry snacks ($12 pp, each subsequent hour)
- Premium brands, premium beer and wine up to US$10 per glass (US$31,50 pp) served with cold canapes
- Well Brands, domestic Beer and house wine up to $8 per glass (US$19,75 pp) served with dry snacks ($9 pp, each subsequent hour)
- Cheese & Wine Party (US$16,50 pp)
Prices are based on 100% group participation, at least 16 guests per party.
- Choice of Cake Flavors: Chocolate, Vanilla, Carrot, Red Velvet
- Choice of Filling: Chocolate Mousse, Butter-Cream, Lemon, Raspberry, Strawberry, Pineapple, Bavarian Cream, Chocolate Bavarian Cream, Guava, Coconut
- Choice of Icing: Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate, Elegant Fondant or Savory Butter-cream
- Choice of Sizes: 9-inch round (up to 10 guests), 2-tier (up to 25 guests), 3-tier (up to 50 guests), 4-tier (up to 75 guests)
- Choice of Decor: Floral Elegance (Buttercream), Fondant Flowers (Fondant), Rope, Pearl, Ribbon Borders
Special themed cakes are also available at extra cost. Sizes depend on total guests' number and wedding packages.
Ruby Package (US$ 149,95)
- 15 = 6 x 8 Photos
- 7 = 8 x 10 Photos
Saphire Package (US$ 199,95)
- 10 = 8 x 10 Photos
- 20 = 6 x 8 Photos
- 1 Wedding Album
Diamond Package (US$ 199,95):
- 15 = 8 x 10 Photos
- 30 = 6 x 8 Photos
- 1 Wedding Album
- All Images uploaded on Flash Drive
Images on Flash Drive (US$ 159,95)
Cruise Ship Wedding Spa Prices
- Manicure (US$ 30)
- French Manicure (US$ 40)
- Hair Style Up (US$ 45)
- Make Over (US$ 55)
- Couple Massage (US$ 180 / 50 min)
- Wedding Package: hair-up, full make-up, file and polish hands and feet (US$ 99)
Gratuity is not included.
Total cost for package: US$ 650
Package 1: The Classic Traditional Bride
- Bridal Bouquet: two dozen roses with satin ribbon
- Maid of Honor Bouquet: one dozen roses with satin ribbon
- Groom Boutonniere: classy rose accented with green
- Best Man Boutonniere: classy rose
Package 2: The Elegant Tropical Bride
- Bridal Bouquet: twenty stems of Dendrobium orchids with satin ribbon
- Maid of Honor Bouquet: ten stems of Dendrobium orchids with satin ribbon
- Groom Boutonniere: Tropical orchid accented with green
- Best Man Boutonniere: Tropical orchid
Ceremony decorations are included with both packages:
- a couple of white pedestals with white vases of white roses, white Asiatic lilies, white hydrangeas, and greenery accents
- lining the aisle are six white galvanized vases with white filler flowers, white gerbera daisies, and greenery accents.
- These can be hung from the chairs or can be placed on the floor.
A La Carte Floral Selections
- Bridesmaids Bouquets (US$ 42)
- Flower girl basket with rose petals (US$ 25)
- Wrist Corsages (US$ 25)
- Father Boutonnieres (US$ 15)
- Groomsman Boutonnieres (US$ 15)
- Ring Bearer Boutonniere (US$ 15)
Other flowers are also available (upon request).
Bahamas Cruise Weddings FAQs
- The cruise ship weddings start at approx 2 pm. The ceremony is approx 30-45 min long.
- Once the wedding space is confirmed available and the cruise is booked, the company's Personal Wedding Coordinator can secure the wedding package. Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line's wedding department is open Monday through Friday (9 am - 5 pm EST / call 954-414-1320 Ext 256). Wedding reservations are based upon a first-come, first-serve basis.
- The wedding couple and guests attending the ceremony are required to cruise. The max number of guests is based upon the package booked.
- The wedding couple and guests can book a "cruise and stay" package for the wedding. The ceremony is held onboard the cruise liner on Day 1. On Day 2, the wedding couple and guests arrive on Grand Bahama Island to check-in to the hotel to enjoy the remainder of the themed vacation.
- The wedding packages and services cost doesn't include the cruise cost.
- An ocean background with artificial white flowers and red roses is included in the wedding ceremony set-up. Almost any color scheme can be accommodated with advance notice.
- Wedding ceremonies booked 60+ days in advance from the wedding date may pay a 50% deposit at the time of contract signing. All money must be paid at least 60 days prior to the wedding date. Weddings booked less than 60 days prior to the wedding ceremony must be paid in full at the time of contract signing.
- Notice of cancellation has to be made in writing to the cruise line 60 days prior wedding date to receive any money paid or full refund. Cancellations made less than 60 days prior wedding day forfeit the full payment already done.
- The couple is responsible for obtaining its own marriage license from Florida.
|Bahamas Cruise Port||"Just You and Me" package||"Time to Celebrate" package||"Time to Celebrate BIG" package||"Let Us Serve You" wedding package price (destination weddings / "Island Breeze" package prices)|
|Half Moon Cay Island (private island)||$1555||$2095||$2375|
|Freeport (Grand Bahama)||$1655||$2095||$2275|
Additional to the above-listed Carnival prices are service fees (US$ 150), Bahamas marriage license (US$ 100), and marriage license fee (US$ 305).