Celebrity Constellation deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Constellation deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Constellation cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Constellation staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Constellation (built 2002, major refurbishment “solsticized” in 2010, last refurbished in 2017 April) is the fourth and last of the Celebrity cruise ships in the Millennium-class – together with Infinity, Millennium and Summit. The ship is also known as “Connie”.
The Celebrity Constellation cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1059 staterooms for 2118 passengers (max capacity is 2542 guests), served by 1000 crew and staff. The ship has 11 passenger decks (out of 13) with 8 restaurants/food bars (of which 3 are specialty), 10 lounges/bars, 3 swimming pools (one covered) and 6 jacuzzies, 10 elevators.
The ship’s laundry facilities are not self-service laundromats (laundrettes). Laundry, dry-cleaning and pressing services are available at additional cost (prices are per item).
Cruise ship Internet "Xcelerate"
Since 2016, Celebrity Cruises Constellation passengers are offered the “Xcelerate” – a high-speed onboard Internet access available throughout the whole itinerary (both in ports of call and at sea). The new satellite technology guarantees stable and fast VPN connections, allowing faster web browsing and HD video streaming.
- The new Xcelerate Internet service allows fast streaming of music and HD movies (incl YouTube and Netflix), uploading multiple pictures (incl big-sized), video chatting (FaceTime, Skype).
- Xcelerate Internet packages can be purchased on the ship or upon booking (in advance). The unlimited Internet prices (per person) vary by cruise itinerary length – USD 140 (5- to 9-day itineraries) and USD 199 (10-day and longer itineraries). For passengers booking “Go Big” promotion deals the unlimited Internet is a complimentary (free of charge) amenity.
Celebrity Constellation deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
The ship’s 2017 drydock refurbishment (May 12-26, done in Cadiz Spain) resulted in the following deckplan changes:
- (Sports deck 12) new relaxation and entertainment area was added (aft location) named “Rooftop Terrace” (taking some space from the sundeck area at the stern). Rooftop Terrace features comfortable outdoor furniture, soundscape, large movie screen. Rooftop Terrace also doubles as "A Taste of Film" in the evenings.
- (Plaza deck 3) “Ocean Liners” restaurant was replaced by Tuscan Grille (steakhouse restaurant at surcharge). Also on Plaza deck 3 a new office for “Future Cruise Sales” was built (separate from the Captain’s Club) and a new portrait studio was added (The Studio). The Cinema was redesigned to function also as Conference Center.
- On deck 5 a new retail store was added and the entire shopping arcade was renovated.
- On deck 11 (midship) was added the Qsine restaurant.
- Renovations were done to the Casino (Promenaded deck 4) and to the adults-only complex “Solarium” (Lido deck 10). Both areas received new furniture and flooring. Also on Lido deck the pool area and the Spa Cafe were renovated. The Casino’s theme decoration was removed.
- (Lido / Pool Decl 10) the new "Top Deck Burger Bar" replaced the poolside food bar "Mast Grill". The new poolside bar has an extensive fastfood menu with burgers and toppings (including Celebrity Signature Burger and the custom-made BYOB / Build Your Own Burger).
- Major renovations were done to all Suite accommodations (categories Royal Suite and Penthouse Suite), including new plush furniture and amenities upgrades. Cabin changes included upgraded bathrooms (marble surfaces, new tiled floors, comfortable seats, new lighting system), renovated powder rooms, new carpeting, new drapes, new bed linens, new artwork.
- All cabins were modernized and upgraded with RFID (radio-frequency identification) door locks. The technology allows passengers access their cabins by simply tapping their SeaPass card against the door lock to unlock it.
The list of deck plan changes following the ship's April 2013 drydock refurbishment included:
- 66 new passenger cabins were added (17x oceanview, 12x Interior, 37x AquaClass).
- 107 balcony rooms were upgraded to AquaClass category Spa cabins.
- The balconies of all Sky Suites (mini suites) were updated and refurnished.
- The basketball court (deck 12) was upgraded.
- On Promenade Deck 4 (midship starboard, in the Grand Foyer area) were added two new bars – Martini Bar and Crush Bar.
- Bistro on Five (creperie) was added on deck 5. In 2016, it was renamed to “Sushi on Five”.
- Michael’s Club menu was upgraded, now offering 60+ craft beers.
- New retail store was added.
- New Celebrity iLounge (Internet place on deck 6) replaced the old Online@Celebrity Center. New Apple PCs were installed.
- The Wi-Fi was upgraded to shipwide coverage.
- All public spaces and passenger cabins received new carpeting, upholstery and draperies.
- On Lido Deck 10, the pool deck’s sunbathing area was refurnished with new sun loungers. New gym equipment was installed in the fitness.
Celebrity Constellation deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.