Review of Norwegian Bliss deck 19 (Sun-Sports)
- Vibe Beach Club is the second adults-only area (daily surcharge) with 4 cantilevered Whirlpools, sunloungers, bar, private cabanas).
- Sports Complex (upper level) has combined sports court (basketball/volleyball), Ropes Course, Zip Line, Race Track (Ferrari go-karts), Rock Climbing Wall.
NCL Bliss is the world's 2nd cruise ship (following the sister Norwegian Joy) with a Ferrari-themed racetrack. The facility is built by RiMO Supply (RiMO Germany Group) and operated via partnership with Scuderia Ferrari Watches. This is also the first ever branded Formula 1 race car track.
- The 2-level track spans on 2 decks, offering incredible seaviews at height of 60 m (200 ft). It has capacity up to 10 racers at a time on electric go-karts (Ferrari branded). Race sessions are with duration 5-6 min.
- The GoCars can reach speeds up to 40 mph (65 kph). In comparison to NCL Joy, Bliss' racetrack is 40% longer and has 10 turns (Joy has 8), two of which are cantilevered over the ship's side.
- Passengers booked in Concierge and The Haven staterooms enjoy complimentary rides with bookings. The used by RiMO technology ensures optimal usage under intensified UV conditions and saltwater exposure.