Norwegian Escape deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Norwegian Escape deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Norwegian Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Norwegian Escape cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Norwegian Escape staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Norwegian Escape (built 2015) is the first of all four Breakaway Plus-class Norwegian Cruise Lines ships– together with the sisterships Norwegian Joy (2017), Norwegian Bliss (2018) and Norwegian Encore (2019).
Norwegian Escape cruise ship deck plan has a total of 2174 staterooms (15 types, 42 categories) for 4266 passengers (max capacity is 5218 guests), served by 1730 crew/staff. NCL Escape ship has a total of 29 onboard dining options (9 complimentary), 22 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools, 9 jacuzzies, 5 waterslides, 16 elevators.
Follows a concise review of the ship’s special features, and differences in comparison to the Breakaway-class Norwegian ships:
- Total decks 20 (of which 15 passengers accessible), with an extra cabin deck.
- An expanded “The Haven” suite area – more deluxe accommodations by adding a 2nd deck (17 and 18, both with keycard access only) to the luxury suite complex. This area features an open-air terrace with The Haven suite guests only private restaurant. A separate 9also expanded) Courtyard Villa guests private area has a retractable glass roof, its own pool with 2 Whirlpools, along with spa treatments rooms, sauna, and a private sundeck area.
- The Studio cabins are located on three decks (10, 11, and 12 – one more deck in comparison to Breakaway), with the Studio lounge being in the middle (deck 11).
- The Escape ship’s Deck 5 is with ~100 fewer rooms – which is extra space (~25%) for public rooms on that deck. More public rooms will be also added on Deck 8.
- 18 cabins less on Deck 18, creating more public space.
- More energy efficient seawater scrubbing technology.
Norwegian Escape deck plans are property of Norwegian Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.