Norwegian Pearl deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Norwegian Pearl deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Norwegian Cruise Line deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Norwegian Pearl cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Norwegian Pearl staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Norwegian Pearl (built 2006, last refurbished in 2017 "Norwegian Edge") is the third of the four Jewel-class Norwegian Cruise Lines ships – together with NCL Gem, NCL Jade, and NCL Jewel. The NCL Pearl ship is your the only one “KISS Kruise” option. If you are a fan of this so famous rock band, KISS does their annual Pearl cruise ship concerts since 2011.
Norwegian Pearl cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1197 staterooms for 2394 passengers (max capacity is 2873 guests), served by 1054 crew/staff members. NCL Pearl ship has a total of 20 onboard dining options, with 13 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools and 7 jacuzzies, 12 elevators.
NCL Pearl deck plan changes 2017 refurbishment review
Ship's drydock 2017 refurbishment (February 14-26, in Freeport Bahamas) resulted in the following deckplan changes, new amenities and renovations:
- All cruise staterooms were refreshed with cool blue hues. All cabins also received new furniture, carpeting, bed headboards, flat HDTVs (infotainment system), USB outlets (for device charging).
- Over 2200 new artworks were installed throughout the ship (including in all cabins).
- The Haven suite complex had its Haven Courtyard refurbished with new finishes on outdoor deck areas, the swimming pool, the hot tubs. New deck furniture and cabanas were added.
- The Haven suites and villas all received extensive renovation - new wallpapers, furniture, finishes, carpeting, drapery, artworks.
- Cagney’s Steakhouse received new carpeting, artworks, upholstery, window treatments.
- Moderno Churrascaria (Brazilian steakhouse) restaurant received new tables and chairs, wall laminates, new granite bar tops, remodeled glass-door entrance.
- O’Sheehan’s Bar and Grill was updated with new flooring, refurbished granite-topped bar, new bar back shelves, ceiling, lighting fixtures, wall finishes, furniture (tables and chairs), plus new banquet seating for large groups.
- Pool Deck received new deck flooring and the whirlpools were refurbished. The bars "Great Outdoors" and "Sky High" received new flooring.
Drydock 2017 was part of NCL's "Norwegian Edge" program for fleetwide upgrades (2-year project budgeted USD 400 million). Each drydock costs around USD 35-40 million.
Norwegian Pearl deck plans are property of Norwegian Cruise Line. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.