Norwegian Bliss has a total of 2043 passenger staterooms, of which 1599 are outside (suite, balcony, oceanview) and 444 inside cabins. On the Breakaway-Plus class NCL Bliss ship:
- The total number of The Haven suites is almost doubled in comparison to the Breakaway-class ships – 95 Suite accommodations, including 2 more Owner’s Suites (each with 2 balconies and floor-ceiling windows).
- The Haven Spa suites’ location is close to the Thermal Suite (complimentary) and the Fitness Center.
- An expanded Studio area (complex of single-occupancy cabins for solo travelers, keycard access only) – 82 in total, compared to the 59 on the Breakaway-class ships. The Studio area has its own exclusive lounge.
- The list of family cruise accommodations includes 40 mini-suites (near Splash Academy location), 172 family balcony rooms (near kids’ facilities), 48 oceanview and some Inside family cabins (with an additional Pullman bed).
- The Haven Suite can be connected with a balcony cabin. The ship has a total of 308 mini suites, 1088 balcony, and 374 inside staterooms. The 82 studio staterooms are designed for solo travelers and feature virtual views. The ship has more connecting cabins (in all categories).
Follows the review of Norwegian Bliss staterooms as amenities, furniture and included (complimentary) services:
- All Norwegian Bliss cabins as amenities feature sleeping area with standard twin/single beds (convertible to queen, with leather headboard and above-bed lighted recess), en-suite bathroom (WC, sink, shower stall, bath products, hairdryer), lounge/sitting area (full-size wardrobe, vanity area, ample storage space), flat TV (26″, with recessed under TV nook), safe, mini-bar, direct-dial phone), individual air-conditioning.
- The highest grades Norwegian Bliss accommodations are in The Haven Suite categories. Haven Suite passengers enjoy exclusive lounge access. This is the Courtyard outdoor relaxation complex, which has its own swimming pool/whirlpool, sundeck/sunbathing area, private fitness center, valet service. Bonus perks for Suite guests are: key-card cabin access, welcome gifts (Champagne, fruits, flowers), in-room dining (full breakfast menu, evening treats), pillow menu, luxury mattresses, deluxe bedding, plush slippers, terry towels, 24-hour personal butler and concierge service (luggage unpacking), large flat TVs (with DVD players), coffee machines, refrigerator, priority services (check-in, debarkation, tender boat boarding, dining reservations), complimentary specialty restaurant dining (breakfast and lunch).
- H2 and H3 Owner Suites have a separate living room, dining area, large dressing area, bathroom (separate shower, bathtub, WC, 2 sinks vanity area), 1/2 guest bathroom, floor-ceiling windows, wraparound balcony (H2 Deluxe), master bedroom (king bed).
- H4 Family Villas (2-Bedroom Suites) have a separate living room (with dining area and single sofa bed), luxury bathroom (separate shower, bathtub, WC, 2 sinks vanity area).
- H5 Courtyard Penthouses have lounge/living area (single sofa bed), bathroom (shower/bathtub, 2 sinks vanity area, WC).
- H6 Penthouse Suites (aft location) feature large window views in the bathroom, which overlooks the veranda.
- H7 Penthouse Suites (forward location) feature porthole window views in the bedroom, which overlooks the ship’s bow.
- H8-H9 Spa Suites feature soothing decor, floor-ceiling windows, bathroom with whirlpool, separate bathroom (2-sinks vanity, WC, waterfall shower with water jets), location close to the Mandara Spa & Fitness Center, unlimited Thermal Spa Suite access (complimentary).
- Mini Suites and Balcony cabins have queen beds (convertible), sofa beds, double sinks (2-faucet, under sink storage).
- Family Oceanview cabins for up to 5 passengers are 220 ft2 / 20 m2 in size.
- NCL Bliss Studio cabins (for singles) have a full-size bed, bathroom (separate WC/sink and shower, corridor window view, key-card access to the exclusive Studio complex (single cabins guests only area).
- IMPORTANT: Since May 2015, the Norwegian Cruise Line charges US$7,95 for room service dining. This is an extra service charge implemented fleetwide (including on the NCL Bliss ship). Passengers exempted from the new (uncommon for the industry) room service fee are only the occupants of “The Haven” suites. Still, as an exception, all passengers can order (for free) their room-service morning coffee and Continental Breakfast. After implementing the new service charge, NCL upgraded the room service menu, adding more hot food items for Breakfast and a wider food & drinks selection (available for ordering 24 hours a day).
Handicap/wheelchair accessible cabins
- The NCL Bliss ship’s gangways are all wide enough for most types of wheelchairs and disability scooters.
- For Norwegian Cruise Line passengers with disabilities, there are a total of 47 accessible cabins, all of which with wider doors, roll-in shower, grab bars, lower sinks, and closet rods, raised toilets, amplified phones, captioned TVs.
- All public restrooms on the ship have stalls and automatic door systems. All decks provide elevator access. All onboard dining venues, bars, and lounges offer wheelchair access/seating.
Follows the complete list of the Bliss cruise ship cabins for disabled passengers.
- H5-Courtyard Penthouses (rooms 17126, 18126)
- H7-Penthouse (room 13106)
- M1-MC-Mini-Suites (rooms 10290, 10318, 10890, 10918)
- B1-BD-BF-Balcony (rooms 9924, 10286, 10886, 11918, 12282, 12286, 12882, 12882, 12912, 13912, 14278, 14282, 14878, 14882, 14906, 15886)
- O2-OB Oceanview (rooms 5106, 5108, 5138, 5140, 5706, 5708, 5738, 5740), with room sizes of handicap categories OA (320 ft2 / 30) and O1 (545 ft2 / 51 m2).
- I2-IA-IB-IC-Interior (rooms 5106, 5108, 5138, 5140, 5706, 5708, 5738, 5740). Inside handicap rooms size is 225 ft2 / 21 m2.
All these staterooms feature wider entry doors and location close to the ship’s lifts.