The following survey will give you information about Carnival cruise shore excursions and tours as well as about prices - a major part of your always best Carnival Fun Ship travel experiences by the best-by-default Carnival deals. For now we'll start with Cozumel - your best option to enjoy the Western Caribbean destination. Integrated with Carnival cruise information, tips and tricks.
A real life "Fun Ship" Carnival cruise shore excursions video!
Carnival cruise shore excursions in Cozumel
Carnival Cozumel cruise all inclusive packages offer best beach and dining experiences in some of the best Cozumel all-inclusive resorts. And the all inclusive Cozumel vacation packages are a good option to enjoy at discounted rates a longer stay on the island - most often in the interval between the cruise ship visits.
Carnival Cozumel shore excursions prices in US dollars per adult person or a group (additionally, the tickets prices for: 12-17 yo, 4-12 yo; the beach day pass for kids 3- yo is free). The majority of the Carnival excursions Cozumel packages are purchased on-board. Some of the packages purchased directly from independent agencies and tour operators (on-shore or on-line) may offer lower prices. Still, the Carnival Cozumel deals are usually the better choice, considering the ship's schedule, and the line's guarantee for the quality of service.
The cheap vacation packages to Cozumel, the affordable Cozumel diving packages, and the regular sailings from all major US ports to Caribbean make this destination one of the most popular in the whole region. Not to forget the romantic and cheap Cozumel wedding packages, which could be perfectly combined with the Carnival wedding packages and on-board facilities.
In the lists below are included both traditional to the Western Caribbean, and feature Cozumel shore excursions and tours, offered on the island exclusively. Now, before the prices and just for the fun of it, see what a money-happy Caribbean guy can do for you!
Best Cozumel DIVING Excursions (Scuba Diving Packages Cozumel)
Best Cozumel SNORKELING Tours and Packages
Cozumel BEACH Packages, Luxury GOLFING Trips
Famous Tourist Attractions in Cozumel
Cozumel ADVENTURE Tours
Best Carnival Shore Excursions to Bahamas and Jamaica
(prices for adults)
- Half Moon Cay Caribbean Private Island Resort - watercraft ($70), cabana rental ($200), horseback ($70), bike-hike (40), glass-bottom boat ($40), deep-sea fishing ($140).
- Freeport shore excursions - snorkeling, sailing, scuba, and one of the best golf courses in the world (prices similar to Nassau).
- Nassau excursions - Ardastra Gardens and Zoo ($50), Atlantis Resort ($120), catamaran and snorkeling ($60), kayaking ($60), jeep ($60), parasailing ($90), historical tours ($45), Seaworld Explorer ($40), Wyndham Resort ($70), Cable Beach Golf Resort ($150), scuba ($130).
- Key West excursions (the world's 3rd largest barrier reef) - catamaran and snorkeling ($50), Butterfly Conservatory ($40), Trolley and Train tours ($30-65), History tours ($40), parasailing ($90), Key West Pub ($40), kayak ($55), speedboat ($100), scuba ($115), biking ($45), boat rides ($70).
- Jamaica excursions (Ocho Rios) - Bamboo Beach Club all-inclusive ($50), horseback riding ($100), Jamaica Bobsled ($60), jungle tours ($100), buggy ($100), Zipline tour ($100), Dunn's River Falls tours (from $110), Coyaba botanical Gardens ($55), jeep safaris ($100), snorkeling ($70), mini-boats, ocean kayaks, ATVs ($100), shopping tours ($45), Paradise Beach Club ($55), rafting ($55), Rainforest Explorer (chairlift $40), best golfing at Upton, Runaway Bay, Cinnamon Hill, and Sandals golf clubs (from $175), combo-tours from $120.
- Grand Turk excursions - jeep safari ($95), scuba lessons ($120), kayaking ($70), Conch World ($35), buggy ($100), Stingray Encounter ($60), Flow-Rider ($40), history tours (from $30), horsback riding ($100), Cabana rental ($130), sport fishing ($from $120)combos - bike-snorkel ($70), catamaran-snorkel ($90), bot-snorkel ($70).
- Grand Cayman - jeep tours ($100), Tiki Beach all-inclusive ($70), catamaran-snorkel ($70), mini-submarine trips (from $50), snorkeling ($40), scuba lessons ($100), Island tour ($50), Cayman Motor Museum ($50), Parasailing ($85), 2-tank diving ($90), Stingray City Sandbar safari ($50), Dolphin Encounters (from $100), kayaking ($75), Rum Point Beach ($60), Boatswain's Beach ($50), Turtle Encounters (from $50), golfing at 18-hole Championship Course (from $150), Sea Grape Beach ($50).
Carnival Eastern Caribbean cruise shore excursions & tours
Best features and indicative prices inclusive of taxes, per adult guest:
- (USVI, the Charlotte Amalie port) St Thomas excursions - historical buildings (with the oldest in the Western hemisphere "St Thomas Synagogue").
- the Carnival cruise port in San Juan Puerto Rico serves a tender-free disembarkation, an unincorporated US territory, and also offers regular round-trip departures by the Carnival Victory in 2012 (to be replaced by Carnival Valor in 2013, swapping their departure ports, respectively San Juan and Miami). The highlights of the Carnival Puerto Rico excursions are the great surfing, best shopping and dining options, and in the Old San Juan - the numerous museums, historical buildings, art galleries.
- The best Carnival Grand Turk shore excursions feature jeep safaris ($100), scuba lessons (from $120), guided driving tours (from $45), snorkeling ($60), kayaking ($75) and sport fishing (from $80), the FlowRider surf simulator ($45), historic tours (from $50 to $75), horseback riding ($45), dune buggy ($100), cabana rentals start at $130, many combos are also offered, with prices from $70 to $160.
Expect more (a lot more) Carnival cruise excursions reviews here, so visit us again soon for the update. This article is integrated with our Carnival cruise Information/Prices hub.