P&O Cruises UK has unveiled its new series of summer 2025 holidays, featuring fresh itineraries and ports of call. The vacations include introductory offers such as a 10% reduction on eligible Select Price holidays and a 10% low deposit offer. Guests booking their holidays by June 5, 2023, and departing between March and October 2025, can take advantage of these offers. For instance, guests can save 10% on eligible Select Price summer 2025 holidays, and a 10% deposit offer is available on applicable Select Price or Early Saver holidays.
The new holiday package offers a range of exciting options, such as:
- 10% saving for guests on eligible Select Price summer 2025 holidays.
- A 10% deposit offer for applicable Select Price or Early Saver holidays.
- Third and fourth guests can sail for free on selected off-peak cruises sailing from and to Southampton UK for six nights or more when sharing an applicable inside cabin with two adults paying full fare.
The highlights of the new holidays are:
- New British Isles cruises on the flagship Britannia, which will celebrate its 10th anniversary with a 14-night British Isles cruise.
- A new 16-night British Isles holiday on board Aurora, calling at Waterford in Ireland.
- Two new ports of call, Toulon (France) and Malaga (Spain), for P&O's newest ship Arvia, on its Western Mediterranean itineraries.
- Arcadia's 19-night Mediterranean holidays, including a maiden call to Granada (from Motril) in southern Spain.
- A new 16-night Northern Europe and Scandinavia cruise on Aurora, calling at Copenhagen and Gdansk.
- On selected Iona holidays to Norway, guests will call at Flam.
- Two full days in Valletta for selected 14-night Mediterranean fly-cruise holidays on board Azura.
- Rockland (Maine), a new port of call, for USA and Canada holidays on Aurora.
Guests can pre-register for the P&O UK's summer 2025 itinerary collection, and the voyages will be on general sale (for departures in March thru June 2025) on April 27, 2023. Voyages departing in July to October 2025 will be opened for booking on April 28th.