P&O UK (P&O Cruises)
Specifications of Arvia
|Year built||2022 new ship|
|Builder||Meyer Werft (Papenburg, Germany)|
|Building cost||EUR 790 million (USD 950 million)|
|Owner||Carnival Corporation & PLC|
|Operator||P&O Cruises UK|
|Speed||17 kn / 31 kph / 20 mph|
|Length (LOA)||345 m / 1132 ft|
|Beam (width)||42 m / 138 ft|
|Gross Tonnage||184700 gt|
|Passengers||5206 - 6264|
|Decks with cabins||11|
|Sister-ships||P&O Iona, AIDAnova, AIDAcosma, AIDA 2023, Costa Smeralda, Costa Toscana, Carnival Mardi Gras, Carnival Celebration|
|Date||Itinerary||Departure Port||Price from|
|2022 Dec 09||14 days, round-trip Canary Islands||Southampton||$2056|
|2022 Dec 23||14 days, round-trip Canary Islands||Southampton||$2056|
|2023 Jan 06||14 days, one-way from Southampton to Bridgetown||Southampton||$1772|
|2023 Jan 06||15 days, one-way from Southampton to Bridgetown||Southampton||$1887|
|2023 Jan 06||22 days, one-way from Southampton to Basseterre||Southampton||$2908|
|2023 Jan 20||14 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Bridgetown||$3122|
|2023 Jan 21||7 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Basseterre||Bridgetown||$2056|
|2023 Jan 21||14 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Bridgetown||$3122|
|2023 Jan 28||7 days, one-way from Philipsburg to Bridgetown||Philipsburg||$2099|
|2023 Jan 28||14 days, one-way from Philipsburg to Basseterre||Philipsburg||$3050|
|2023 Feb 03||14 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Bridgetown||$3122|
|2023 Feb 04||14 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Bridgetown||$3122|
|2023 Feb 04||7 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Basseterre||Bridgetown||$2056|
|2023 Feb 11||7 days, one-way from Philipsburg to Bridgetown||Philipsburg||$2056|
|2023 Feb 11||14 days, one-way from Philipsburg to Basseterre||Philipsburg||$3122|
|2023 Feb 17||14 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Bridgetown||$3122|
|2023 Feb 18||7 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Basseterre||Bridgetown||$2198|
|2023 Feb 18||14 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Bridgetown||$3122|
|2023 Feb 25||7 days, one-way from Philipsburg to Bridgetown||Philipsburg||$2056|
|2023 Feb 25||14 days, one-way from Philipsburg to Basseterre||Philipsburg||$3122|
|2023 Mar 03||14 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Bridgetown||$3122|
|2023 Mar 04||7 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Basseterre||Bridgetown||$2056|
|2023 Mar 04||14 days, round-trip Eastern Caribbean||Bridgetown||$3122|
|2023 Mar 11||22 days, one-way from Philipsburg to Southampton||Philipsburg||$3022|
|2023 Mar 11||7 days, one-way from Philipsburg to Bridgetown||Philipsburg||$2056|
|2023 Mar 17||16 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Southampton||Bridgetown||$1957|
|2023 Mar 18||15 days, one-way from Bridgetown to Southampton||Bridgetown||$1844|
Review of Arvia
The 2022-built MS Arvia cruise ship is P&O UK's newest liner. The vessel is currently under construction (at Meyer Werft in Papenburg Germany) and scheduled for delivery and inauguration in December 2022. P&O Arvia and Iona ships are currently the largest passenger liners designed and built for the UK source market. Excellence-Class liners (Arvia sisterships) include P&O Iona (2021), Carnival Mardi Gras (2021), Carnival Celebration (2022), Costa Smeralda (2019), Costa Toscana (2021), AIDAnova (2018), AIDAcosma (2021), AIDAtbn (2023).
History - construction and ownership
P&O Cruises is a subsidiary company and two brands owned by Carnival Corporation - P&O UK and P&O Australia. In 2000, P&O Cruises became subsidiary of P&O Princess Cruises, which in 2003 merged with Carnival Corporation. P&O is the world's oldest cruise company, starting passenger shipping operations in 1822 on the routes connecting England with Iberia (Portugal and Spain).
Iona and Arvia ships are from the Carnival Corporation's Excellence Class (aka "Helios" and "Carnival XL"). The vessel design was developed in collaboration with renowned maritime companies and interior design firms, including Meyer Werft (German shipbuilder), Jestico+Whiles (London-based hospitality design studio), Richmond International (London-based hotel architecture), Partner Ship Design (Hamburg-based maritime architecture specialist with several Carnival Corporation projects - including AIDA, Costa, P&O, Carnival).
For cruise liner's hotel facilities and amenities were contracted the companies Richmond International (London UK), The Four Seasons Moscow, Langham Hotel, and Sandy Lane Hotel (Barbados). Passenger cabins were designed by Partner Ship Design (Hamburg Germany). The ship also introduces the fleet's first "Conservation Mini-Suite" cabin category. The stateroom features a separate, conservatory-style area as a cabin extension. Offering more flexibility, this lounge room is furnished with an L-shaped sofa and can be left open or closed off. The conservatory opens out fully and leads directly onto the suite's balcony. It also can be used for private parties and celebrations with an in-cabin beverage service by a dedicated butler.
Decks and Cabins
MS Arvia has 19 decks (16 passenger-accessible, 11 with cabins), a total of 2610 staterooms for 5204 passengers (lower berths/max capacity is 6264) served by 1762 staff-crew, 20 dining venues (12 restaurants plus 8 food bars, including 10 breakfast-serving, 8 coffee-serving, 5 Afternoon Tea-serving, 9 specialty restaurants, 4 MDRs/dining rooms), 12 bars and lounges, 13 entertainment venues (including adults-only), 4 swimming pools (1 indoor plus 3 outdoor/2 infinity), 18 outdoor Jacuzzis (large whirlpool hot tubs), kids-dedicated zones (indoor-outdoor facilities and sundecks/playgrounds), 22 elevators (passenger lifts located forward-midship-aft).
The boat has 8 laundrettes (self-service laundry rooms for passengers). The largest passenger accommodations are the 2-Room Sky Suites (400 ft2 / 37 m2 plus 110 ft2 / 11 m2 terrace/step-out balcony). Staterooms include 121 Suites, 1496 Balcony, 174 Oceanviews/Seaviews, 819 Interior. P&O Arvia has a total of 32 studios (single-occupancy cabins) and 55 wheelchair-accessible/handicap cabins (for disabled passengers). Most cabins are sized between 135-170 ft2 (13-16 m2). Excepting the Suites, all cabin balconies are very small - sized just 20 ft2 (2 m2).
Cruise itinerary program
MS Arvia ship's itinerary program is currently planned to start in December 2022 with an inaugural cruise season in the Caribbean, P&O fly-cruise deals from the UK (UK-Barbados-UK flights included in the fares) and roundtrips from homeports Bridgetown Barbados and St Johns Antigua. The two 7-day Caribbean itineraries are scheduled for the period January-March 2023 and can be combined into 14-day long B2Bs (back-to-back cruises).
The Eastern-Southern Caribbean itineraries visit as call ports La Romana Dominicana (maiden for P&O UK port), Willemstad Curacao, Fort-de-France Martinique, Basseterre St Kitts, Castries St Lucia, Philipsburg St Maarten. The 14-day B2Bs include an overnight in Bridgetown (homeport).
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus crisis, the vessel's construction was delayed and its delivery postponed from 2022-H1 to 2022-Q4.
P&O Arvia cruises were opened for booking on April 7, 2021, featuring:
- (Maiden Voyage, December 9, 2022) 14-night Canary Islands roundtrip from Southampton
- (inaugural Transatlantic crossing, January 6, 2023) 15-day from Southampton to Bridgetown Barbados
- (fly-cruises from the UK) 14-day B2B Caribbean itineraries leaving from Barbados (Bridgetown) and Antigua (St John's).
- 7-day Caribbean itineraries between Barbados and Antigua.
Shipboard dining options - Food and Drinks
With a choice of 30 venues, Arvia has many food and beverage bars open from early-morning until late-night. The new venues join P&O UK's favorites, such as The Glass House, Epicurean, Sindhu, and Brodie’s, from the long list of restaurants, cafes, bars and lounges, self-service choices. Not traditionally for P&O UK, Arvia offers exclusively "Freedom Dining" (aka "Flexible Dining") in all main dining rooms. The policy allows passengers to choose where, when and with whom they prefer to eat.
Arvia ship offers P&O UK's newest "food market" dining concept. "The Quays" piazza (Deck 8) has a great number of takeaway and self-service food bars. The Quays restaurants and eateries offer international food, including American diner classics, Asian street food, Mediterranean sharing platters, fish & chips, Italian gelato, the new "Olive Grove", "Hook Line and Vinegar", "Boardwalk Diner", "Fusion".
- "The Olive Grove" is an intimate restaurant serving lunch and dinner, with a menu focusing on traditional Mediterranean dishes and sharing platters.
- "Hook Line and Vinegar" is a self-service, all-day restaurant for traditional British seafood specialties - battered fish, fish burgers, scampi, calamari, crab cakes.
- "The Boardwalk Diner" is self-service, all-day food bar for classic American cuisine, which menu includes burgers, hot dogs, fried chicken, eggs over easy,
- "Fusion" is a takeaway, all-day Asian food bar.
- The cruise liner has four Main Dining Rooms (MDRs) named Aqua, Coral, Opal, Pearl. Located on decks 6-7, all main restaurants offer "Freedom Dining" (open-seating) breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea service, and dinner. Gala Nights (formal dinner events) are also hosted there, with a special dinner menu by celebrity chef Marco Pierre White. The largest MDRs (Pearl and Coral) are located aft on decks 6-7 and interconnected, to make one large 2-level restaurant.
- "Horizon Restaurant" (Pool Deck 16) is the ship's Lido Buffet with all-day self-service. The Lido restaurant is casual (as dress code), with flexible dining and a wide range of dishes - from traditional British to world foods. It also caters to various dietary needs, including gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian and healthy food options.
- "The Beach House" is an informal Select Dining venue which in the evenings comprises Horizon buffet's forward section. The menu is inspired by British, American and Caribbean cuisines, offering steaks, grills, ribs, hanging kebabs, burgers, sharable sides, gourmet desserts.
- "The Limelight Club" (Deck 6) combines gourmet food with top-quality entertainment, exclusively for adults. The lounge offers live performances by popular guest entertainers, as well as by ship's resident performers, accompanied by Arvia cruise ship's own music band. Here are also hosted daily dancing classes and music events. The club lounge is served by its own full-service Bar. After the evening show, Limelight Club transforms into Disco Nightclub.
- Deck 6 (Grand Atrium area) houses "The Vistas Cafe Bar" (patisserie with a menu by Eric Lanlard), "Emerald Bar" (living-room-like premium cocktail bar), live pop-up entertainment in mid-morning (musical performances, buskers) and early evening starting aerial acrobatics (circus performances).
- "The Glass House" (Deck 7, Atrium area) is via a partnership with Olly Smith. Premium wines are served here by the glass. The Cellar Door at the Glass House offers tastings, wine talks, and wine-pairing dinners. Passengers can relax and watch aerial and circus performances in the unique 3-story high space.
- The all-day open "The Keel and Cow" (P&O's first-ever ‘gastropub) is on Deck 8, overlooking the Atrium and also with ocean views. The menu has traditional favorites, sharing platters, aged steaks.
- "Andersons" (gin bar lounge on Deck 6) doubles as Library/relaxation lounge. In the evening, Andersons serves with alcoholic drinks the nearby MDR restaurants. Lounge's focal point is the Marabelle Gin distillery (via partnership with Salcombe Distilling Co Ltd), gin tastings, and workshops (master classes).
- "Brodie's and Casino" (Deck 7) is a classic British pub bar with ship's largest selections of UK and international bottled beers, ales and ciders, drafts (draught beers), extensive wine menu, traditional British pub snacks (pork scratchings, crisps, peanuts). During the day, the pub offers live sports, bingo, quizzes. By night, here are offered live entertainment, quiz games, game shows, karaoke. The adjacent Casino features the latest gaming technologies and various gambling games, for novices and experts alike.
- "The Sunset Bar" (Deck 8, Promenade's aft) provides easy access to The Club House. By day, it provides canopies (shaded seating) to relax with a drink and enjoy the sea views.
- "The Gelateria" (Atrium's top-level on Deck 8, at the entrance to The Quays) provides access to Promenade Deck. here are offered scoops of Italian gelato ice-cream, premium teas, and coffees.
- "Sundaes" (Deck 16, in the SkyDome) offers complimentary ice creams.
- "Eric Lanlard’s Afternoon Tea" (Deck 17) is the ship's classic British tea bar.
- "Beachcomber Bar" (Deck 18) serves with beverages the Beachcomber swimming pool and offers plenty of sunbathing space and shaded seating.
- "Crystal Bar" and "Laguna Bar" (Deck 16, in the SkyDome) are outdoor poolside bars offering non-alcoholic and alcoholic drinks. Fun activities here include the sail-away deck parties.
- "Sindhu" restaurant (Deck 8) offers authentic Indian food.
- "SkyDome Pizzeria and Grill" (Deck 16) offers complimentary fresh oven-baked pizzas by the slice, as well as grilled food (top-quality burgers, classic fish and chips), worldwide street foods.
- "The Crow's Nest" (Deck 17) is an observation lounge with floor-ceiling windows and comfortable seating, In the evenings it transforms into a cocktail lounge with live grand piano performances.
- "The Epicurean" restaurant (Deck 17, adjacent to Crow's Nest) is a specialty / fine dining venue with Select Dining, impeccable service, top-quality dining amenities, gourmet food, and a premium wine list. Dishes are prepared with freshest and finest local produce. A private dining area and "Chef’s Table" (capacity 8 guests) provide options for private parties and special celebrations.
- Part of the "Green & Co" restaurant (new for P&O / introduced on Arvia) is the Mizuhana Sushi Bar with an open kitchen (live cooking) and a menu of plant and fish-based dishes.
- Another new (Arvia exclusive) dining venue is "6th Street Diner". The casual restaurant features mood lighting, retro seating, an authentic jukebox (automated music-playing device), American food favourites.
Through the partnership with Salcombe Distilling, on Iona and Arvia ships guests can purchase and even create their own Marabelle Gin (42% ABV/alcohol by volume). The exclusively created for P&O Cruises alcohol is produced only Iona and Arvia. For the unique gin recipe are used 18 herbs - including Iona Island's heather (calluna vulgaris), mint, citrus, blackberry, green apple, rose petals, kelp (seaweed). Since Iona ship's inauguration (2021), Marabelle Gin (trademarked brand) is also available fleetwide - served across P&O UK's fleet. The produced on the cruise ship gin is bottled and labelled, with bottles available for purchase.
Via partnership with three celebrity chefs (Marte Marie Forsberg, Jose Pizarro, Kjartan Skjelde), P&O UK upgraded Iona and Arvia ships' dining to offer the fleet's most diverse culinary experiences. Chef Forsberg designed the menu of "Taste 360" (street-food-style dining) and MDR's (dining room's) Norwegian-inspired dishes. On itineraries to Iberia (Portugal, Spain) and the Canaries, tapas dishes-based menus are specially created by Chef Pizarro for the restaurants "The Glass House" and "Taste 360". On Norwegian Fjords itineraries, the menus are upgraded by chefs Skjelde and Forsberg. Skjelde developed a special 6-course Norwegian food tasting menu for "The Epicurean" restaurant.
Shipboard entertainment options - Fun and Sport
SkyDome is one of the cruise liner's signature attractions and the largest onboard entertainment hub. SkyDome is named the pool deck which is covered with a retractable glass roof and consists of a large swimming pool (with retractable stage) and Jacuzzis (whirlpool hot tubs), SkyDome also serves a unique live entertainment program with performances and DJ-led deck parties, regardless the weather. During the day, SkyDome serves resort-style leisure activities and offers entertainment and casual dining. The night entertainment includes on-roof media projections, laser shows, aerial acrobatics performances, DJ disco parties, theatrical productions, movies (on a large LED screen).
Note: SkyDome actually sits on two decks - Deck 16 (midship resort-style swimming pool with food and drink options, aft-located Infinity Pool/resistance swimming pool with stern views and Infinity Bar/swim-up bar) and Deck 17 (mezzanine level with a bar and outdoor seating). A second Infinity Pool is located aft on Deck 18.
On March 6, 2020, P&O UK announced three aerial acrobatic shows designed for MS Iona (that could be expected on MS Arvia too) - Rise (birds-themed), Dream (magic-themed) and Triboo (battle between the Moon and Sun tribes). Rise and Triboo are performed at the SkyDome, while Dream is at the Atrium. Two new for P&O UK aerial shows (Virtuosi, Spark) were developed for MS Iona and expected on Arvia too.
The 3-deck high Grand Atrium is located midship and has an open-floor design. All Atrium levels have natural light and offer floor-ceiling sea views. Arvia's Grand Atrium is a new concept for P&O, created by architecture and interior design practice Jestico+Whiles, the creators of The Yas Hotel (Abu Dhabi), W Hotel (London) and Aqua Shard (restaurant in the Shard). Grand Atrium is the ship's key entertainment space that hosts from morning coffee to evening drinks.
- "Headliners Theatre" (decks 6-7) is the ship's main show lounge for grand-style music and dance productions in the evenings. The theater has comfortable plush seating and the latest LED and sound technologies. The 2-deck-high auditorium during the day serves as a complimentary Cinema and also offers matinee performances and fun activities (Q&As, port talks, lectures). In the evenings, full-scale productions offer West End-style shows (including "Festival"), stand-up comedy, and cabaret performances.
- "The 710 Club" has a stylish cocktail bar (professional mixologists) and music bar offering live acoustic performances by top-quality artists.
- "Ocean Studios" is a boutique cinema with comfortable seating and 4 screens running throughout the day classic movies and recent blockbusters. The Cinema is fitted with the latest surround sound technology.
- "The Club House" (Deck 8) is a multi-purpose indoor/outdoor space for families to enjoy afternoon entertainment and play fun games. In the evening, it becomes a late-night "music hall" for dancing and live performances by Arvia ship’s band (named "Pulse").
- "The Ivory Suite" (Deck 17, adjacent to Crow’s Nest and Epicurean) is the ship's chapel - a dedicated venue for weddings and vow renewals at sea.
- Ship's Kids Clubs are on Deck 17. "The Reef" is P&O's complimentary onboard program for children, served by a crew of qualified Reef rangers and offering age-specific activity entertainment. The program is divided into Nursery (toddlers 6-months to 2-years-old), Splashers (ages 2-4 years), Surfers (ages 5-8 years) and Scubas (ages 9-12). A secure outdoor playground area and splash pool park are available for all age groups. There is also a spacious indoor playground. Parents benefit from the company's "Night Nursery" (complimentary for kids ages 6 months to 4 years, opening hours between 6 pm - 2 am each night).
- "Scene" (Deck 6) is the cruise liner's teen club - hang-out lounge for teenagers 13-17 yo, separated from the kids' club. It operates only during the high-peak season. During low season, the Scene teen club functions as an adults-only entertainment venue.
- Oasis Spa & Health Club (2-level wellness complex located forward on decks 5-6) has a Thalassotherapy Pool, Cool Therapy Room, Salt Sauna, Steam Rooms, Treatment Rooms, Beauty Salon, Spa Shop, Oasis Villa (spa lounge), 2x Thermal Suites for couples (each with Steam Room and Hammam Room/Turkish bath). New (Arvia ship exclusive) treatments including Kneipp Walk (pebble foot massage combined with hot-and-cold water treatments).
New for P&O UK entertainment options (currently planned only for MS Arvia) include Altitude Skywalk (2 different high ropes courses positioned 54 m/177 ft above sea level), Altitude Minigolf (9-hole Mini-Golf Course under the ropes course), and the aft-located infinity swimming pool deck (stern views) has a raised swim-up bar (fleet's first).
PO Arvia ship also features a shopping space of 1300 m2 (14000 ft2) and an 800 m ( 0,5 mi) long outdoor Promenade Deck (named "Lanai Deck"). The Lanai is much wider than the industry's standard and lined up with open-air bars and casual al-fresco dining venues.
Arvia - user reviews and comments
Photos of ArviaAdd Photo
Arvia ship related cruise news
- Cruise Industry
Dame Irene Hays, chairwoman and owner of Hays Travel Group, will name P&O UK's newest cruise ship Iona in an official ceremony in Southampton UK...April 27, 2021
- Cruise Industry
Antigua Cruise Port finalized negotiations P&O Cruises to homeport its Arvia ship, which is currently under construction in Germany and is...April 5, 2021
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises announced that its next liner, Arvia, will sail a Caribbean season in 2023, with fly/cruise holidays in Barbados and Antigua. The...March 26, 2021
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises UK announced its newest liner Arvia will boast an ‘Altitude Skywalk’ high ropes experience, a restaurant serving plant...March 10, 2021
- Cruise Industry
With the steel cutting ceremony at MEYER WERFT (shipyard in Papenburg Germany) started construction works on the P&O Cruises UK's newest ship...February 23, 2021
- Cruise Industry
The Carnival Corporation-owned company P&O Cruises UK announced the name of its second Excel-class ship - "MS Arvia". The LNG-powered vessel is...February 18, 2021
- Cruise Industry
P&O Cruises announced plans for its new highly anticipated mega cruise ship, Iona. The liner was originally scheduled to launch in April 2020...August 4, 2020
The German cruise shipbuilding company Meyer Werft suspended works on P&O Cruises’ ship Iona. The unfinished vessel is currently docked in...March 21, 2020
- Cruise Industry
The keel laying ceremony of the newbuild for the British P&O Cruises with ship number S. 710 was another milestone at MEYER WERFT in Papenburg...June 15, 2019
- show more news
Other P&O UK cruise ships
Currently under construction at Meyer Werft's Papenburg Shipyard, MS Arvia is the shipbuilder's 51th cruise liner. The vessel's construction officially started on February 22, 2021, with the steel-cutting ceremony (hull S-716) at Meyer Werft. The event was online (via live satellite link) and attended by Paul Ludlow (P&O UK's President). Arvia's delivery is currently planned for December 2022.
Iona and Arvia are P&O UK's largest vessels ever constructed - with GT tonnage 180,000+ tons and max passenger capacity of nearly 6300 (plus ~1800 crew). It is also the biggest UK-based passenger ship (permanently homeported in Southampton England) and the UK market's second (after Iona) newbuild powered by LNG (liquefied natural gas). The liner has Wartsila LNG engines that provide electricity for the propulsion system both in ports and the open sea.
Like most large-sized newbuilds, the P&O ship Arvia is LNG-powered, with 4x Wartsila LNG engines generating combined output 57,2 MW (76706 HP). The propulsion system is based on two Azimuting thrusters with combined power output 37 MW (49618 HP). The vessel has 3x LNG tanks (cryogenic steel) with total capacity ~3200 m3. Two of the tanks are larger (length 35 m / 115 ft, diameter 8 m / 26 ft, gas capacity 1525 m3), while the 3rd tank has length 28 m (92 ft), diameter 5 m (16 ft), gas capacity 520 m3.
Arvia's SkyDome (970-m2 / 10440-ft2 glass roof cover) consists of 340 pieces and weighs 105 tons. For the mounting operation, Meyer Werft uses a Liebherr LTM1750-9.1 (750-ton mobile crane).
P&O Cruises revealed the "Arvia" name for the new ship on February 18, 2021, in a 1-min YouTube video. According to the company's press release, Arvia means "from the seashore". The name also keeps the tradition all boats in the P&O UK fleet to have names ending with "A".
MS Arvia will be UK-flagged (MMSI tba). Next is the P&O UK's timelapse video of the Iona-Arvia ships' construction.
MS Arvia's Godmother is not yet revealed.
In July 2018 was announced that KfW IPEX Bank GmbH (a wholly-owned subsidiary of the German banking group KfW) provides ~EUR 786 million (~USD 951 M) in financing for Carnival Corporation's newbuild for P&O UK (Arvia), scheduled for delivery in 2022. KfW IPEX Bank handled the newbuild's entire financing acting as book runner (lead underwriter), MLA (mandated lead arranger/investor), facility agent (primary point of contact) and ECA (export credit agency/providing trade financing and insurance). KfW's financing had a 12-year term (from the vessel's delivery date/2022) and was backed by export credit insurance with Hermesdeckung (Hermes cover) - an ECG (export credit guarantee) by the German Federal Government.
Inaugural cruise itineraries 2022-2023 (Canaries, Caribbean)
P&O opened Arvia's cruises for booking on April 7, 2021.
Next tables show the inaugural itineraries as call ports and times, with prices per person with double occupancy.
(MAIDEN VOYAGE/first cruise 2022) 14-day "Canary Islands" (GBP 1445 / EUR 1680 / USD 2055)
|Date / Time||Port|
|09 Dec 18:00||Departing from Southampton, England|
|13 Dec 07:00 - 16:30||Funchal, Madeira Island, Portugal|
|14 Dec 09:30 - 23:00||Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canary Islands|
|15 Dec 08:00 - 19:00||Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Canary Islands|
|16 Dec 07:00 - 18:00||Arrecife, Lanzarote, Canary Islands|
|19 Dec 07:00 - 18:00||Cadiz, Spain|
|20 Dec 09:00 - 18:00||Lisbon, Portugal|
|23 Dec 06:00||Arriving in Southampton|
(inaugural westbound Transatlantic crossing/2023) 15-day UK to Caribbean (GBP 1330 / EUR 1545 / USD 1890)
|Date / Time||Port|
|06 Jan 18:00||Departing from Southampton|
|10 Jan 09:00 - 19:00||Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canaries|
|17 Jan 07:00 - 18:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|18 Jan 07:00 - 18:00||Port Zante, Basseterre, St Kitts Island|
|19 Jan 07:00 - 18:00||Castries, St Lucia Island|
|20 Jan 06:30||Arriving in Bridgetown, Barbados|
(inaugural Caribbean voyage 2023/B2B) 14-day Eastern Caribbean from Barbados (GBP 2195 / EUR 2555 / USD 3120)
|Date / Time||Port|
|21 Jan 21:00||Departing from Bridgetown|
|23 Jan 07:00 - 18:00||Willemstad, Curacao Island, Dutch Antilles|
|25 Jan 07:00 - 18:00||La Romana, Dominican Republic|
|27 Jan 07:00 - 18:00||Basseterre, St Kitts Island|
|28 Jan 06:00 - 21:00||St John's, Antigua (homeport for 7-day roundtrips)|
|30 Jan 07:00 - 18:00||Philipsburg, St Maarten Island, Dutch Antilles|
|31 Jan 09:00 - 19:00||Fort-de-France, Martinique|
|01 Feb 07:00 - 18:00||Castries, St Lucia Island|
|03 Feb 06:30||Arriving in Bridgetown|
(inaugural eastbound Transatlantic crossing/2023) 15-day Caribbean to the UK (GBP 1300 / EUR 1510 / USD 1845)
|Date / Time||Port|
|18 Mar 21:00||Departing from Bridgetown|
|19 Mar 07:00 - 18:00||Castries, St Lucia|
|20 Mar 07:00 - 19:00||Fort-de-France, Martinique|
|21 Mar 07:00 - 18:00||Basseterre, St Kitts|
|28 Mar 07:00 - 20:00||Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Canaries|
|31 Mar 09:00 - 17:00||La Coruna, Galicia Spain|
|02 Apr 06:00||Arriving in Southampton|
Arvia User Reviews
There are no user reviews for this ship. Be first, share your experience!Write a Review