In anticipation of introducing the exciting 'Carnival Fun Italian Style' experiences on its newest fleet addition, Carnival Venezia, CCL-Carnival Cruise Line is now accepting bookings for future sailings that include a series of departures from Port Canaveral (Orlando, Florida).
Following the pattern of many Northeasterners who migrate south for the winter, Carnival Venezia will also head south for the winter of 2024-2025, before making her return to New York City in the spring of 2025.
To commence her repositioning from NYC, Carnival Venezia will offer a 12-day Southern Caribbean Carnival Journeys Cruise departing on December 6th, 2024. This voyage will include visits to St. Thomas, St. Croix, Aruba, Curacao, and Grand Turk, culminating in the arrival at Port Canaveral on December 18th, 2024.
On the same day, the ship will welcome her first guests from Port Canaveral, embarking on a 4-day Bahamas cruise that will feature stops in Nassau and Freeport, marking the beginning of the winter series. Subsequently, Venezia will operate 15 seven-day cruises with rotating itineraries, covering a variety of popular destinations. Additionally, there will be two special 14-day Carnival Journeys cruises. After her seasonal deployment in Florida, the ship will return to New York in the spring of 2025.
The following itineraries are examples of the voyages now open for sale on Carnival Venezia out of Port Canaveral:
- Week-Long Sailings from Port Canaveral 7-day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise (December 22nd, 2024) visiting Grand Turk; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St Thomas USVI. Similar itineraries are also available on 5 additional departure dates between February-April -2025.
- 7-day Exotic Eastern Caribbean Cruise (January 5th, 2025, and April 27th, 2025) visiting Amber Cove, Dominicana; San Juan, Puerto Rico; St Thomas USVI.
- 7-day Exotic Western Caribbean Cruise (December 29th, 2024, January 26th, 2025, and March 23rd, 2025) visiting Roatan Island Honduras; Belize City; Cozumel, Mexico.
- 7-day Western Caribbean Cruise (February 9th, 2025, and March 9th, 2025), visiting Nassau, Bahamas; Montego Bay, Jamaica; Grand Cayman.
- 7-day Western Caribbean Cruise (April 6th, 2025, and April 20th, 2025) visiting Nassau; Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Grand Cayman.
Special Carnival Journeys Cruises out of Port Canaveral feature:
- 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise (January 12th, 2025) visiting St Thomas; Antigua; Dominica; Grenada; Barbados; St Maarten; St Kitts; Puerto Rico.
- 14-day Southern Caribbean Cruise (February 23rd, 2025) visiting Grand Turk; Aruba; Curacao; Cartagena, Colombia; Colon, Panama; Limon, Costa Rica; Grand Cayman.
The 5,000-guest cruiser Carnival Venezia is preparing to welcome her inaugural guests on a 15-day Carnival Journeys transatlantic voyage starting from Barcelona on May 29th, 2023 (RepositionCruises.com). The ship will then be homeported at NYC's Manhattan Cruise Terminal. Shortly after, on June 15th, 2023, starts the first ex-NYC voyage - a 4-day roundtrip to Bermuda. From NYC until December 2024, Venezia will offer a variety of 10 different durations and 22 itineraries, visiting 25 ports across 14 different countries.
Currently undergoing an enhancement project in Spain, Carnival Venezia will introduce the concept of 'Carnival Fun Italian Style' as she becomes the first ship to embody this theme. Originally constructed under Carnival's sister brand, Costa Cruises, the ship features stunning architectural elements inspired by Venice Italy, making it a distinctive addition to the Carnival fleet. Guests can expect a range of exciting concepts and experiences influenced by the ship's Italian design.