The ultra-luxury cruise line Silversea announces its classic winter 2019-2020 itineraries, comprising 89 sailings to Asia, Australasia, South America, Caribbean, and more, all now available to book.
Building on the previously announced expedition itineraries of the company for the same period, these new itineraries bring the number of visited destinations to around 900 for 2019-2020. Winter 2019-2020 itineraries feature a full program in Australia and New Zealand, circumnavigation of South America, along with increased capacity in Asia.
10 inaugural calls will be made in exciting places like Fiji’s volcanic Dravuni Island, lushly forested Cayman Brac Island, and picturesque city of Timaru New Zealand, with its bluestone buildings and lovely botanical gardens.
Highlights of Silversea's winter 2019-2020 itineraries include:
- World Cruise 2020: Departing Fort Lauderdale FL for Amsterdam on January 6, Silver Whisper is due to become the first ever to visit all 7 continents on a 140-day world cruise encompassing 32 countries and 62 ports.
- Australia and New Zealand: Line's Silver Muse spends more than 4 months in Australia & New Zealand, marking her longest season in the region. The ship offers a series of mostly 14-day voyages, departing from Auckland or Sydney.
- South America: Silver Shadow departs Fort Lauderdale FL on January 24, on a 63-day full circumnavigation of South America. The trip includes a Panama Canal crossing, an inaugural overnight in Guayaquil, cruising Chile’s fjords, an overnight in Rio de Janeiro, plus 2-night stays in Buenos Aires and Callao.
- Myanmar: Departing on November 19 and February 29, two Silver Spirit cruises incorporate multi-day stopovers in Myanmar. Passengers can explore the famous golden pagodas and temples. The voyages depart from Singapore or Mumbai with overnights in Sri Lanka included.
- Asia: From the Land of the Rising Sun to China's Great Wall and Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay, the highlights of the trips undertaken by Silver Muse and Silver Spirit will enable passengers to discover the natural and cultural attractions of the Far East.
- Caribbean: Nearly 2 dozen cruises aboard Silver Whisper, Silver Wind and Silver Shadow spotlight the wonders of Caribbean, from the rainforests of Saint Lucia and the courtyards of San Juan to the cozy cafes of Saint Barts.
Silversea also announced the full schedule of expedition cruises onboard Silver Galapagos from January through June 2020, continuing the exploration of the biologically diverse Galapagos Islands, with two 7-day itineraries that may be combined into 2-week sailings.