Princess Cruises introduced new itineraries in Europe scheduled for summer 2022. Already on sale, the company offers 178 departures on a total of 70 itineraries to 114 ports in 30 different countries.
The March-November 2022 Europe season features 5 MedallionClass ships and includes the newbuild Enchanted Princess sailing in the Baltic Sea on Scandinavia and Russia voyages for the first time.
Destination highlights of the company's 2022 season feature:
- 11-day Baltic Sea (Scandinavia and Russia) cruises roundtrip from Copenhagen Denmark, with an overnight (2 full days) in Saint Petersburg Russia. Passengers can visit 7 countries along the way: Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland, Russia, Estonia, Germany. Princess' ships sailing in the region include newbuild Enchanted Princess, Island Princess, and Sky Princess.
- 8- to 14-day around the UK (British Isles) cruises from Southampton. The 12-day British Isles itinerary offers late-night stays in Belfast and Dublin, also the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo festival (Edinburgh Scotland). The ex-UK ships are Island Princess and Crown Princess.
- 7- to 14-day Norway and Iceland cruises navigating through Sognefjord en route to Skjolden and stopping in Reykjavik. Itineraries to Greenland feature Qaqortoq scenic fjords, cottage sightings in Nuuk, strolls through the fields of Nanortalik. The ships are Sky Princess and Island Princess.
- 7- to 24-day Adriatic and Aegean Sea (Mediterranean) cruises from Southampton UK, Barcelona, Piraeus-Athens and Rome offer the ships Island Princess, Sky Princess and Regal Princess. Island Princess offers two 14-day roundtrips from Rome to Holy Land (Israel) where visits Ashdod (port to Jerusalem).
- 14- to 28-day Grand Adventures and Transatlantic (repositioning crossings) visit various countries - from Iceland to Greece.
Princess has 5 ships deployed in Europe in 2022 - Crown, Island, Enchanted, Sky and Regal Princess.
Several voyages can be combined with a multi-night land tour to create European Cruisetours. Such options from Princess include Rome (from Civitavecchia), Venice, Vienna Austria and Prague Czech Rep, also exploring Spanish seaside towns and trekking Ireland's countryside.
Princess Cruises past passengers are eligible for a special promotion in case they book early. It consists of a Captain’s Circle launch discount of up to USD 200 per person.