Lindblad Expeditions announced new extraordinary adventures into wildness and the seldom-seen.
Each adventure promises epic opportunities, whether transiting the Northwest Passage or exploring NZ and the Subantarctic Islands. Lindblad's extraordinary adventures include new experiences like visiting the coastal villages of Vietnam or seeing rare penguin species in the Subantarctic isles, as well as fresh returns: to Raja Ampat or Franz Josef Land.
EXHILARATING NEW ADVENTURES: exploring New Zealand and beyond on 2 itineraries. One immerses guests in the land of the Kiwis, venturing to the North and South Islands. The other takes travellers from NZ to the sub-Antarctic Islands for wildlife spotting.
- Coastal NZ: Auckland-Milford Sound
- Southern Odyssey: NZ and the Subantarctic Islands
- Tahiti to Fiji: Reefs, Lagoons, Volcanic Isles
- Exploring Indonesia: Bali, Raja Ampat, PNG
- Along the Vietnam Coast: Ha Long Bay-Ho Chi Minh City
WILD ESCAPES: consisting of active opportunities to explore charming regions in a short timeframe (some in just 5 days).
- Wild Peru Escape: Amazon & Machu Picchu
- Wild Iceland Escape
- Wild Greenland Escape
- Iceland & Greenland: Edge of the Arctic
- Northeast Passage: Norway-Alaska
- Northwest Passage: Greenland-Alaska
- Exploring the Russian Arctic: Franz Josef Land-Kara Sea
SOUTH AMERICA: exploring the diverse coasts of South America, with a variety of ecosystems.
- Wild South America: The Guianas-Brazil
- Panama & Colombia: Exploring the Caribbean Coast
EPIC ADVENTURES IN ANTARCTICA: combining the wonders of the Antarctica Peninsula with southern Patagonia and Chilean fjords; remote West Antarctica, the ice shelf of the Ross Sea region; the sub-Antarctic islands of NZ and Australia.
- Antarctica & Patagonia: Legendary Ice and Epic Fjords
- Epic Antarctica Voyage: The Peninsula to the Ross Sea and Beyond
JAPAN IN 2021: on a choice of 3 unique and in-depth itineraries.