RCI-Royal Caribbean put its 2023 European summer program on sale, with 9 cruise ships visiting 25+ countries.
Destinations range from the Holy Land to the Amalfi Coast, British Isles, Croatia, Canary Islands, Greece, Israel, and Iceland.
The program of 35 itineraries starts in May 2023 with voyages ranging from 5 to 12 nights.
- Targeting the family market are the new ship Odyssey of the Seas, which will be homeported in Civitavecchia (Rome, Italy), and Anthem of the Seas, which is expected to be in Southampton (England UK). Odyssey of the Seas will sail on 7- to 9-night cruises from Civitavecchia (Rome) to Naples (Italy), Greek Isles & Turkey, and 12-night Holy Land voyages to Cyprus, Ephesus (Kusadasi, Turkey), and Ashdod (Jerusalem, Israel).
- Symphony of the Seas will sail from the port of Civitavecchia (Rome, Italy) and Barcelona (Spain) on 7-night cruises to Naples (Italy), Palma de Mallorca (Majorca Island, Balearic Spain), and Aix-en-Provence (France).
- Serenade of the Seas will sail from Barcelona, Explorer of the Seas from Venice, Brilliance of the Seas from Civitavecchia (Rome), Venice (Italy), Athens (Piraeus, Greece), and Barcelona (Spain).
- Rhapsody of the Seas is to become the first Royal Caribbean ship to sail from Limassol (Cyprus) and Haifa (Tel Aviv-Nazareth, Israel) in one season.
- Voyager of the Seas is scheduled to be cruising from Copenhagen (Denmark) and Stockholm (Sweden) for Scandinavian itineraries. Jewel of the Seas will set sail from Amsterdam (Netherlands) on 12-night cruises to the Arctic Circle, British Isles, Ireland, and Iceland.