40 °F / 5 °C
Saratov is a Volga River cruise port and city in southwestern Russia, located north of Volgograd. The city's population is over 840,000, ranking it Russia's 17th largest.
The local economy is based on industries serving the region's rich natural and industrial resources. The city has 6 Russian Academy of Sciences institutes, 21 research institutes, 19 project institutes, state universities (Socio-Economic, Technical, Medical, Agrarian, Academy of Law), many colleges, scientific and technological laboratories.
Saratov Tsentralny Airport serves both domestic and international flights. Motorways provide the city with direct links to Volgograd, Samara, and Voronezh. Railways also provide direct connections to major cities. Volga River is an important waterway connecting Saratov with Moscow and St Petersburg. Public transportation is based mainly on buses and trolleys.
Saratov cruise terminal
Among the Russian cruise ships visiting Saratov are the VODOHOD-owned boats MS Kuchkin, MS Gorky, MS Korotkov, MS Suvorov, MS Frunze, MS Budyonny, MS Zhukov, MS Krylov.
- Saratov-Volgograd-Saratov (3-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Perm-Saratov (11-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Rostov-on-Don-Saratov (9-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Rostov-on-Don-Astrakhan-Saratov (12-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-St Petersburg (2 days)-Saratov (20-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-St Petersburg and St Petersburg-Saratov (10-day cruisetour)
- St Petersburg-Saratov (10-day cruisetour)
- Moscow-Saratov (7-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Kalyazin-Moscow (2 days)-Tver-Saratov (17-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Moscow (2 days)-Saratov (16-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Moscow (9-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Nizhny Novgorod-Saratov (8-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Astrakhan-Saratov (6-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Uglich-Saratov (12-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Yaroslavl-Tutaev-Saratov (11-day cruisetour)
- Saratov-Karelia-St Petersburg (13-day cruisetour)
Port Saratov cruise ship schedule shows timetable calendars of all arrival and departure dates by month. The port's schedule lists all ships (in links) with cruises going to or leaving from Saratov, Russia. To see the full itineraries (ports of call dates and arrival / departure times) and their lowest rates – just follow the corresponding ship-link.
|29 April, 2020|
|MS General Lavrinenkov||14:00||18:00|