Review of Viking Osiris deck 2 (Middle-Lobby)
- Crew (service) area is located aft.
- Middle Deck has the ship's Lobby area, where are located the Reception Desk providing 24-hour assistance, cashier services, cruisetour information). There is also a small seating area with comfortable furniture.
- Middle deck is also the riverboat's boarding deck. Entrance doors are located both portside and starboard, to facilitate passenger and crew embarkation / disembarkation in ports of call along the river cruise itinerary route.
- Cruise cabins from 200 to 221 are all in category A (Balcony Suites).
- One Lift (passenger elevator) connects all cabin decks. All decks are interconnected via stairs (forward, midship and aft stairways).
Next infographic shows Middle Deck's location on the riverboat's deckplan layout.