ms Eurodam deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
ms Eurodam deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2020-2021-2022 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Holland America deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the ms Eurodam cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on ms Eurodam staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Eurodam cruise ship deck plan has a total of 1052 staterooms for 2104 passengers (max capacity is 2525 guests), served by 930 crew/staff. The ship has 11 passenger accessible decks, 12 lounges and bars, 3 swimming pools (one with retractable glass roof), 7 jacuzzies, 10 elevators (4 are scenic/with glass walls).
MS Eurodam deck plan changes 2016 refurbishments review
Following the 2-week long drydock refurbishment (December 2015 - January 2016), the ship now offers new dining venues, as well as upgraded suite amenities and entertainment options.
- (deck 2) "Northern Lights" was replaced by the new cocktail bar Gallery Bar (via a partnership with Dale DeGroff / celebrity mixologist).
- (Lido deck xx) Lido Market was reconfigured, now with a modern “island station” design.
- (deck xx) "Billboard Onboard and Lincoln Center" offers unique night entertainment with live classical music performances, duelling pianos, music trivia games, afternoon recitals (on sea days). The new show lounge is via a partnership with Lincoln Center (largest performing arts complex located in Manhattan (New York City, USA).
- All Suite staterooms were upgraded with new carpeting, furniture, USB outlets, electrical outlets. Their bathrooms and vanities were also enhanced.
- All cabins were upgraded with new flat TVs (42-inch) with infotainment system (large movie library / live streaming of over 200 films, numerous TV series, live TV channels).
- Following the refurbishment, the ship's Casino became smoke-free. It was also reduced in size to accommodate the new piano bar "Casino Bar" with resident music duo (player and singer) performing nightly.
In 2016, Holland America Line updated Eurodam ship’s shipboard programming (enrichment, entertainment and children) replacing the old “Dancing With the Stars” with “BBC Earth” content.
- The ship’s theatre hosts daily expert lectures, presentations, a nature-themed game show with BBC Earth screenings and introductions by the crews that filmed these series. A signature concert in the evenings is based on the “Frozen Planet” program (polar regions-themed) – a spectacular multimedia show with live musicians.
- The ship’s children club facilities feature an explorer trail, workshops (including on journalism and filming), fact shows (animals, dinosaurs).
- Holland America themed cruises feature access to the BBC Earth series creators, sharing behind-the-scenes media and stories. Children have the opportunity to participate in filming workshops.
(new) Room Service Menu
Since December 2016, Holland America Eurodam ship offers a new room service menu that includes a mix of Continental (free) and a la carte breakfast items, as well as sample dishes from the onboard speciality restaurants (Pinnacle Grill, Tamarind, Dive-In Burgers).
- Complimentary starters, entrees, sandwiches and desserts are offered around the clock.
- Pinnacle and Neptune Suite passengers enjoy the a la carte breakfast and speciality beverages free of charge.
- The Tamarind menu offers Seafood, Vegetarian, and Land & Sea bento boxes - each at USD 9,75.
- The Dive-In menu offers various burgers served with fries. Each costs USD 4,95.
- The Pinnacle Grill menu offers a steak dish at USD 15 and lobster at USD 20.
- At breakfast, sample complimentary room service option is a scrambled egg dish. It comes with hash browns and breakfast meats. Other offered dishes are steak and eggs (USD 9,50), smoked salmon benedict (USD 7,50) and fruit smoothie with Greek yoghurt (USD 4,95).
- A separate kids menu offers (free of charge) chicken tenders, mac & cheese, peanut butter and jelly, as well as other snacks.
ms Eurodam deck plans are property of Holland America. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.