Debuting in December 2022, MSC World Europa will offer 30+ different international and immersive food and beverage concepts.
The liner has a total of 20 bars and lounges, as well as 13 dining venues that offer tourists everything from fine dining to casual, elevating MSC Cruises' passenger experience with a host of innovations and new collaborations.
BARS & LOUNGES
MSC World Europa boasts 7 brand new concepts, with chief among these:
- Coffee Emporium is a sleek and modern coffee house where guests can choose from some of the best coffee beans in the world, including a signature blend roasted onboard and Rainforest Alliance Certified Lavazza Tierra for Planet. Options include French, Italian, Moroccan, and Turkish, served with corresponding sweet treats. Lavazza will develop a special MSC signature roast, which can be taken home.
- Raj Polo Tea House is taking a step back in time to India, where Indian & English tea traditions converge in a tropical setting. Vacationers may find their way here for an English Breakfast and High Tea, with new beverage options like tea digestives, tea-infused cocktails, cold-brewed and iced tea selections.
- Masters of the Sea is MSC Cruises’ signature British pub which features 2 levels from which to enjoy drinks and live music. It includes a full-scale onboard micro-brewery where the line's signature beers will be brewed directly onboard, due to a new collaboration with an award-winning master brewer - details are to be revealed soon.
- The Gin Project is a shop for gin aficionados with 70+ craft gins, with classic cocktails prepared by gin-tenders along with a Crawley’s shaker, where passengers can test their hand at shaking their own cocktails.
- Elixir – Mixology Bar is THE “It Bar” for cocktails where expert mixologists create handcrafted concoctions, featuring Fever-Tree mixers. The space offers an outdoor terrace to enjoy pre-/post-meal beverages and a dedicated Liquor Corner for tasting spirits.
- Fizz – Champagne Bar is elevating the experience from previous liners with a dedicated venue. The sumptuous lounge offers a stylish atmosphere to enjoy decadent Champagne/sparkling wine, chilled seafood, a selection of caviar, and more.
Other new spots include healthy green Zest (Juice Bar), Malt Lounge (fine cigars with a choice of whisky/cognac), Sweet Temptations (ultimate gelato & frozen yogurt bar), and more to be discovered onboard.
The dining selection onboard MSC World Europa offers its own mesmerizing new concepts and popular favourites.
- Chef’s Garden Kitchen focuses on seasonal farm-to-ocean cooking, with hydroponic microgreens harvested directly onboard. The lush greenery and microgreens serve as the ultimate backdrop, set against the open chef’s table kitchen.
- La Pescaderia offers a selection of seafood in a market-style setting. There is a fresh fish display, where passengers may choose from a selection of takeaway options or their whole fish. Traditional seafood is complemented with Mediterranean mezze and features outdoor patio seating.
- Luna Park Pizza & Burger is MSC World Europa's casual buffet, featuring inventive design elements. The interactive experience includes a fun menu with classic American fare and family games.
- Perennial specialty restaurant favorites can also be found onboard, such as the American-style steakhouse Butcher’s Cut, Asian-inspired Kaito Teppanyaki & Sushi Bar, and new Latin American street food Hola! Tacos & Cantina.
- Main dining options are offered in Bubbles, Esagono, Hexagon Restaurants, La Foglia, La Brasserie Buffet, and Il Mercato Buffet. Aurea guests also enjoy access to Les Dunes Restaurant.
MSC World Europa is currently under construction at Chantiers de l’Atlantique (Saint Nazaire, France). The inaugural season is in the Arabian Gulf and based on 7-night roundtrips from homeports Dubai UAE (Port Rashid) and Doha Qatar visiting Abu Dhabi UAE, Sir Bani Yas Island UAE, and Dammam Saudi Arabia (gateway to the Al-Ahsa Oasis (~60 km / 37 mi inland from the Persian Gulf's coast).
Departing Dubai on March 25, 2023, MSC World Europa is due to head to the Mediterranean. In summer 2023, she will sail on 7-night voyages calling at the Italian ports of Genoa (Milan), Messina, and Naples, as well as Valletta (Malta), Barcelona (Spain), and Marseille (France).