In addition to the summer savings Princess Cruises currently offers on voyages in 2022-2023, passengers can take advantage of a new US$1 deposit offer, which runs to July 5, 2022.
Guests who book by July 5, don't have to pay the remaining amount up to 90 days prior to the trip when deposits usually range between $100 and $800 at the time of booking.
Cruisers can also take advantage of the current offer of summer savings of up to 40% on voyages in 2022 and 25% on voyages in 2023.
Examples of cruise fares per person, based on double occupancy:
- 7-day Canada and New England on Enchanted Princess (October 22, 2022), starting at $799
- 7-day Western Caribbean with Mexico on Ruby Princess (January 8, 2023), starting at $499
- 7-day Classic California Coast on Royal Princess (October 23, 2022), starting at $449
- 7-day Baja Peninsula and Sea Cortez on Diamond Princess (October 16, 2022), starting at $419
- 7-day glacier trip to Alaska on Grand Princess (May 6, 2023), starting at $499
- 7-day Mediterranean with France and Italy on Enchanted Princess (April 15, 2023), starting at $849.
The offer applies to voyages of up to 55 days. Those for which final payment is required don't meet the requirements.
The $1 deposit sale runs out from June 30 at 11:59 p.m. PT until July 5, 2022, and is available to residents 21+ in the United States and DC, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and Puerto Rico.