RCI-Royal Caribbean announced that its new European vacations for summer 2024 are now open for sale, featuring 7 world-class ships in 9 homeports and a lineup of landmark destinations, from Iceland to Italy's Amalfi Coast.
Opening the season in May 2024 is the European debut of Oasis OTS.
Vacationers can experience the charm of Europe on a variety of cruises that range from 5 to 17 nights.
RCI's Europe summer 2024 season's highlights include:
- Odyssey of the Seas sailing from Civitavecchia-Rome (Italy). For the 3rd year running, passengers are offered 7- to 9-night Greek Isles voyages from Rome to Naples (Italy), the Greek Isles of Crete and Santorini, as well as 12-night Holy Land cruises to Jerusalem (Ashdod, Israel), Limassol (Cyprus), Ephesus (Kusadasi, Turkey), and more.
- Oasis of the Seas sailing from Rome and Barcelona (Spain). For the first time, the Oasis Class ship is heading to Europe and the Western Mediterranean with 7-night France, Italy, and Spain cruises.
- Anthem of the Seas sailing from Southampton (England UK). Adventurers can choose from 7-night sailings to the Norwegian Fjords, or to Spain and France. 11- to 14-night journeys visit top spots like Vigo (Spain), Lisbon (Portugal), and the Canaries.
- Serenade OTS sailing from Dubai UAE and Barcelona (Spain). Vacationers can join the Ultimate World Cruise and explore a number of continents as part of 2 segments that make up half of the 274-night journey.
- Explorer OTS sailing from Ravenna (Italy). Cruisers can sail the Aegean Sea on 7-night itineraries that visit Mediterranean gems like Chania (Crete), Argostoli (Greece), and Kotor (Montenegro).
- Voyager OTS sailing from Rome, Barcelona, Ravenna, and Athens-Piraeus (Greece). Vacationers can choose from a series of 7-night voyages to the Western Mediterranean, Greece, Israel, and Egypt.
- Jewel OTS sailing from Amsterdam (Netherlands). From Amsterdam, the exploration continues on 11- to 17-night cruises visiting top-rated destinations like the Arctic Circle, the British Isles, Ireland, and Iceland.