Oceania Cruises announced the restart dates for 3 more of its ships: Insignia, Riviera, and Sirena, between October 2021-January 2022.
Oceania Insignia is expected to resume sailings with December 21, 2021, Panama Canal voyage from Miami Florida before setting sail on her sold-out 180-day Around the World Cruise from Los Angeles CA to New York City.
Oceania Riviera will resume her previously scheduled sailings from Istanbul Turkey beginning on October 18, 2021, and sail Mediterranean voyages before beginning a winter series of Caribbean journeys from Miami Florida.
Itineraries for each vessel will be continually evaluated for port availability and might be adjusted closer to departure dates.
Restart dates for Nautica and Regatta will be announced at a later date.
All Oceania cruises will require that all crew members and passengers be fully vaccinated against the Coronavirus (COVID-19). The requirement is the cornerstone of the company’s SailSAFE health & safety program.
Other SailSAFE protocols feature:
- Testing before boarding / disembarkation
- Staggered embarkation and a brand new check-in system
- Reduced passenger capacity
- The use of face masks indoors except while drinking, eating, or in the stateroom
- Upgraded air filtration systems
- Increased sanitation measures.
The protocols are subject to continuous adjustment.