Celebrity Cruises continues to ‘Journey WonderFULL’, with its 2 latest ships to restart service, Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Constellation, departing from Florida's homeports Fort Lauderdale/Port Everglades and Tampa Bay, respectively.
RCG's luxury brand has been leading the industry back to service in the USA following a 15-month halt due to the COVID crisis.
With Celebrity Reflection and Celebrity Constellation, 10 of the 14 liners within the fleet of Celebrity Cruises have now returned to operation in 2021, taking passengers to Europe, the Caribbean, and the Galapagos Islands.
Sailing first on November 6, a total of 600 days to the day from disembarking her last passengers in Port Everglades prior to ceasing operations, Celebrity Reflection will take guests on a 7-night cruise from Fort Lauderdale, with calls in the Bahamas, Mexico, Honduras, and Belize.
Celebrity Constellation set sail the next day, November 7, from her new homeport of Tampa with calls in Belize and Cozumel (Quintana Roo Mexico/Riviera Maya). Each cruise ship will enjoy ~6 months in the Eastern & Western Caribbean before the transatlantic voyages to then embark on itineraries including many of the most alluring European cities, including calls in Italy, Spain, Croatia, Greece.
Celebrity's boats Reflection and Constellation are joining 8 fleetmates that have been announced as part of the company's phased restart, including:
- Celebrity Apex, which relocated from Greece in late October will now sail 7- to 9-night itineraries in the Caribbean through spring 2022.
- Celebrity Edge, the first cruise ship to set sail from a USA port on June 26, is now offering a rotating schedule of Eastern & Western Caribbean itineraries from Port Everglades.
- Celebrity Equinox, sailing in the Southern Caribbean on 6- to 12-night itineraries.
- Celebrity Flora and the 16-guest Celebrity Xploration sailing Galapagos Islands itineraries.
- Celebrity Millennium, sailing 7-night Caribbean itineraries (2021) with Alaska itineraries starting in 2022.
- Celebrity Silhouette, sailing the coastline of the UK as of July 3.
- Celebrity Summit, sailing 3- to 5-night itineraries in the Bahamas and the Western Caribbean.