MSC Bellissima deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Each of the MSC Bellissima cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on MSC Bellissima staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
MSC Bellissima (built 2019) is the second of two identical-class, new-design and biggest MSC cruise ships by the company’s “Vista Project”. The first Vista-class ship (MSC Meraviglia) was launched in 2017. Both vessels are with passenger capacity 4700, GT tonnage 167,600 tons and propulsion power of 40 MW. There is an option for 3rd and 4th Vista-class MSC cruise vessels. This page was created to serve as billboard for latest news and updates on the MSC cruise ship Bellissima (Project Vista design) until the Italian line officially reveals the ship’s deck plans. This is an outbound link to the official page at MSCcruises.com (global /in English).
The MSC Bellissima cruise ship deck plan shows 2244 staterooms for 4488 passengers (max capacity is 5714 guests), served by 1536 crew/staff. The ship has 14 passenger decks (out of 18, all named after ships in the current MSC Cruises fleet), 12 restaurants, 20 lounges and bars, 4 swimming pools, 12 jacuzzis, 39 elevators (2 of which are panoramic / glass-wall lifts in the Atrium).
The following official MSC Cruises YouTube video release reviews the ship's best features and onboard amenities.
These vessels are part of the MSC cruise fleet expansion program (total worth USD 5,3 billion). All the newbuilds by this program (including the MSC Seaside class vessels) double the line’s capacity by the year 2022 reaching ~80,000 passengers a day.
- Among the dining options are “Butcher’s Cut” (new American steakhouse); new pastry bar / creperie (by celebrity chef Jean Philippe Maury), new “Kaito Sushi” restaurant, new “Kaito Teppanyaki” restaurant, a 20-hours a day open buffet restaurant.
- The 4 swimming pools include a 25-m / 80 ft long Atmosphere pool, a 10-m / 33 ft long indoor pool (Bamboo pool) and the aft-located Horizon pool – the most generous open-deck area at sea.
- Weekly, a total of 12 “Cirque du Soleil” circus acrobatic shows are presented in the dedicated “Carousel Lounge”. The lounge is located aft on deck 7 (Promenade) and has capacity 120 seats for dinner (plus additional 290 seats reserved for drinks).
- Balinese Spa complex is a 1100 m2 / 11,840 ft2 sized wellness area.
"MSC for Me" Digital Innovation Program 2017-2018
Each of the MSC cruise ships is fitted with thousands of connectivity points, digital access points, iBeacons (Bluetooth) and hundreds of interactive digital screens throughout the ship. In all staterooms are implemented RFID (radio-frequency identification) and NFC (near-field communication) access technologies.
The new program is implemented fleetwide, but was first introduced on MSC Meraviglia. The launched in June 2017 cruise ship was fitted with a total of 114 Interactive screens, 244 info screens, 31 virtual screens, 81 videowall monitors, 2244 cabins ;(NFC entry-door opening), 3050 iBeacons, 700 WAPs (wireless access points), 1200 CCTV cameras.
Some of the MSC digitalization program's main features are:
- The apps implement facial recognition technology and interactive / smart bracelets by Samsung.
- Digital Concierge app - passengers can reserve / book onboard services, restaurants and shore excursions in real time. The app is real-time and 24-hour, connecting MSC customers to the company's experienced staff online.
- Capture - virtual reality tool to preview the cruise itinerary, create personal photo galleries, online sharing.
- Organizer - a cruise planning tool used at mobile devices. It provides detailed information and also allows pre-booking (tours, theater seats, dinner table, etc) before ship embarkation (pre-cruise booking) and while onboard (realtime cruiseplanner).
- Navigation - Interactive map (way finder) provides advice (scheduled events, opening hours, etc) and directions while on the ship. The app also allows real-time kids monitoring (via bracelets).
- TailorMade - digital advisor for personal recommendations based on the passenger's preferences (interactive gaming, gambling, culinary, recreational, entertainment, etc).
- Passengers can always opt out of all these connected ("Internet of things" / IoT) services offered.
MSC Bellissima deck plans are property of MSC Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.