Review of Viking Octantis deck 2 (Spa-Aula)
- The Bow (outdoor observation lounge)
- The Shelter (indoor observation lounge)
- Travel Consultant (Viking Expeditions cruise tours / shore excursions information and booking)
- The Shop is the ship’s duty-free boutique selling special occasion gifts (jewellery, watches, accessories, sunglasses, liquors, tobaccos, perfumes) and Viking Cruises-logoed merchandise.
- Cruise cabins from 3000 to 3073, all of which are Deluxe Nordic Balcony (French Balcony staterooms) in categories DN2 and DN3.
- Lifts and staircase access - four Atrium Lifts (glass-walled elevators) connect all decks. A 5th Lift (aft) is wheelchair-accessible and interconnects decks 2 through 5.
The Aula (balcony / upper level) is a glass-walled Auditorium (with tiered seating) hosting lectures, media presentations, itinerary-themed port talks, live entertainment programs. The lounge has floor-ceiling and wall-to-wall windows (providing 270-degree unobstructed views) and an outdoor deck seating (Finse Terrace). Aula Auditorium also doubles as Conference Hall/Theater/Cinema, being fitted with a retractable screen (covering the entire window wall towards the stern) and latest sound and visual equipment. Aula Auditorium provides direct access to Finse Terrace, which makes it an indoor-outdoor observation lounge.
Finse Terrace (Deck 2, adjacent to Aula Auditorium) is an outdoor lounge with comfortable seating (padded sofas) and heated by firepits (heated lava rocks). Weather permitting, Finse Terrace also provides alfresco dining and drinking experience.