of Viking Octantis deck 6 (Bridge-Observation)
- The fore-located Navigation Bridge (Wheelhouse) and the adjacent Captain’s Suite and officers quarters are inaccessible to passengers.
- Open Deck is an outdoor passenger-accessible area for strolling, wildlife viewing, coastal scenery observation.
- Cruise cabins on Deck 6 are all Suites in categories OS (Owner's Suite with Terrace Garden) and ES (Explorer Suite with Shared Balcony / Explorer's Suite Garden, room numbers 6001-6003-6005-6007).
- Aft is the retractable glass roof covering the Aquavit Terrace (indoor-outdoor sundeck lounge) on Deck 5.
- Lifts and staircase access - four Atrium Lifts (glass-walled elevators) connect all decks. A 5th Lift (aft) interconnects all cabin decks.