Highlights of 2020 deployment include:
- Maiden calls in Pohnpei, Majuro, Hambantota, Mooloolaba, Airlie Beach, Alghero.
- Overnight stays in a total of 55 port cities around the world, including at least 1 overnight on nearly every cruise. Examples include Livorno; Hong Kong; Singapore; Sihanoukville; Hanoi; Ho Chi Minh City; Yangon; Auckland; Sydney; Saint Petersburg.
- Spring and autumn sailings in Asia aboard Crystal Symphony, mainly in Southeast Asia, China, Japan and Singapore.
- 25 Mediterranean cruises, with many 7-day options onboard both ships that are combinable for extended trips.
- Specialized itineraries focused on India and the Middle East, available on both vessels, with calls in Cochin and Mumbai, cruising the Bay of Bengal, Bahrain, Muscat, Aqaba, Dubai and Abu Dhabi.
- European and British Isles itineraries aligned with world events, featuring overnights in Edinburgh, scheduled around annual Military Tattoo & Fringe Art Festival; Monaco for Formula 1 Monaco Grand Prix; Baltic and North Cape voyages at the summer solstice.
- New transatlantic crossing with calls at Barcelona, Malaga, Ponta Delgada, Praia da Vitoria, St Johns, St Anthony, Saguenay.
- Warm-weather 33-day winter itinerary onboard Crystal Symphony in the Pacific, which visits Hawaiian Islands, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Philippines.
- Warm-weather holiday voyages, with Crystal Symphony sailing out of Hong Kong to Laem Chabang and including New Year’s Eve in Singapore; Crystal Serenity cruising in the Caribbean.
- Other Crystal Cruises itineraries sail along the Pacific Coast, to Hawaiian Islands, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific and Caribbean.
2020 Crystal Yacht Expedition Cruises deployment highlights include:
- Return to the Seychelles between late January and March, with 9 new 7-day itineraries roundtrip from Mahe.
- Historically significant itineraries visiting the Rose City of Petra and the Holy Land on a 9- or 11-day trip; Cyprus and the Greek Isles of Delos, Mykonos, Paphos, Santorini, maiden call at Naxos on a 9-day itinerary; Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sir Bani Yas Island, Manama, and Doha on an 8-day journey.
- 24 combinable 7-day cruises along the Dalmatian Coast, Aegean, Adriatic, with itineraries focusing on Croatia, Greece, the Cyclades.
- “Dubai Holiday Extravaganza” roundtrip cruise from Dubai, with 2 overnights in the port city for the annual celebration of New Year’s Eve, plus visits to Khasab, Doha, Muscat, Sir Bani Yas Island.