Norwegian Cruise Line opened for sale its summer 2020 itineraries for a total of 11 of its 17 cruise ships, including upcoming itineraries for Norwegian Encore, the highly anticipated ship of the company setting sail in 2019. The line also opened summer 2021-spring 2022 voyages on ms Pride of America.
With cruises to the world's most popular destinations, summer 2020 schedule includes 3 ships sailing to Alaska, 4 ships in Europe and 2 cruising to Bermuda from New York and Boston, such as Norwegian Encore, which starts sailing from port NY on April 22, 2020.
- Alaska (Norwegian Bliss, Norwegian Jewel, Norwegian Joy): Sister ships, Bliss and Joy, return to the state with 7-day cruises from Seattle WA beginning May 9-10. In Alaska, Norwegian Joy visits Icy Strait Point, Holkham Bay, Ketchikan and Juneau, and in British Columbia, the ship calls in Victoria. Bliss visits Juneau, Glacier Bay, Skagway, Ketchikan and Victoria BC. Beginning May 11, Norwegian Jewel sails back to Vancouver BC and Seward, Alaska to offer her popular 7-day Glacier Bay Northbound & Inside Passage itineraries.
- Europe (Norwegian Dawn, Norwegian Epic, Norwegian Escape, Norwegian Getaway): Norwegian Escape makes her debut in Europe on May 29 with 9-day cruises to the Baltic from Copenhagen with calls to Warnemunde, Tallinn, Helsinki, Stockholm and an overnight in St Petersburg. Norwegian Escape is due to become one of the newest and biggest Norwegian ships to be homeported in Europe. Beginning May 15, Dawn cruises from Europe offering 7-to-11-day itineraries to the Greek Isles from Venice. From May 8, Getaway offers 10-and-11-day voyages to the Greek Isles and Italy from Rome.
- Caribbean (Norwegian Breakaway): Beginning April 23, Breakaway returns to Miami FL with a selection of 5-and-7-day cruises to Western Caribbean visiting Roatan, Bay Islands, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and the resort-style destination of Harvest Caye. She also sails on 3-and-4-day cruises to the Bahamas visiting Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay.
- Bermuda (Norwegian Encore & Norwegian Gem): Following her inaugural season in the Caribbean, Norwegian Encore repositions from Miami, Florida to New York City offering seven-day cruises to Bermuda beginning April 22, while Norwegian Gem offers seven-day voyages from Boston to Bermuda beginning May 1. Both ships’ seven-day itineraries overnight in port offering guests three days in Bermuda.
- Bahamas & Florida, Canada & New England (Norwegian Pearl): As of May 23, Norwegian Pearl homeports in New York for the first time, offering select 7, 10 and 11-day trips to Canada & New England with visits to Halifax, Saint John, Bar Harbor, Portland, Newport. She also offers 7-day trips to Bahamas and Florida with calls at Port Canaveral, Nassau and Great Stirrup Cay.
- Hawaii (Pride of America): The ship continues cruising her 7-day inter-island itinerary which offers about 100 hours of port time in the main islands of Hawaii, including visits to Hilo, Kona, and overnights in Kahului, Maui and Nawiliwili, with an afternoon cruising past Napali Coast. Pride of America departs from Honolulu every Saturday between May 2021-April 2022.