The premium cruise brand Seabourn announced its voyages for fall 2021 and winter/spring 2022 seasons. The new programs include a total of 56 unique itineraries to hidden harbors, marquee ports, yachting marinas and must-visit destinations, some of which accessible only by smaller-sized ships.
The fall 2021-winter/spring cruise 2022 seasons feature significant opportunities for luxury passengers to discover the Extraordinary Worlds of Seabourn with nearly 100 departures of 7 to 36 days in length. The ultra-luxury ships are scheduled to call at interesting and fascinating destinations in Southeast Asia, India, Africa, Arabia, Australia & New Zealand, the Panama Canal, the Caribbean, Central America, Canada & New England.
Seabourn sails back to Egypt in nearly a decade onboard Seabourn Ovation during 2022 spring. A series of new Panama Canal and Central America sailings are scheduled on Seabourn Quest in late 2021. The vessels are also due to visit a number of new destinations, including Safaga, Luxor, Sharm el-Sheikh, Marigot, Saint Pierre, Cozumel, Manzanillo, Golfito, Quepos, San Juan del Sur, Cabrits Dominica, and more.
Seabourn's fall 2021-winter/spring 2022 itinerary highlights:
- Seabourn Ovation begins her fall 2021 season with two 18-day voyages from Athens (Piraeus) to Dubai, as well as from Dubai to Singapore, visiting destinations in Oman, United Arab Emirates, Israel, India, Malaysia, and Indonesia. The ship focuses on Indonesia via a 10-day trip from Singapore to Benoa, followed by a 16-day cruise to Sydney Australia. The Ovation ship then sails on four 16-day voyages between Sydney and Auckland, exploring the "Land of the Long White Cloud" and "down under." The ship then retraces her route with a 16-day cruise from Sydney to Benoa; a 10-day trip from Benoa to Singapore; plus an 18-day voyage from Singapore to Dubai. The spring 2022 season of the ship caps off via an 18-day sailing from Dubai to Piraeus, which includes the return of the line to Egypt with an overnight at Safaga (Luxor) and a call at Sharm el-Sheikh.
- Seabourn Encore kicks off her fall 2021 season with an 18-day cruise through the Holy Land and Arabia from Piraeus to Dubai, followed by a 17-day sailing through Arabia and India with the vessel arriving in Singapore early December. From there, the Encore ship sails on a series of 2-week Thailand, Cambodia & Vietnam cruises between Hong Kong and Singapore, featuring the popular Caviar in the Surf and beach barbecue event. Seabourn Encore is also due to visit China and the Philippines on a 2-week voyage departing on January 2, 2022. In March 2022, the ship sets sail for Europe with two 17-day journeys, the first from Singapore to Dubai, followed by Dubai to Piraeus. The sailings visit many exotic destinations in Thailand, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, India, United Arab Emirates, Oman, Jordan, Israel, Greece, and a Suez Canal crossing.
- Following the 2021 summer season of Seabourn Odyssey in Alaska, the ship is scheduled to sail a 7-day cruise down the Pacific Coast from Vancouver BC to Los Angeles CA and then head east with a 21-day Panama Canal cruise from LA to Miami Florida, including calls in Mexico, Costa Rica, Colombia, Guatemala, Jamaica, Cayman Islands, Key West, and a full transit of the Panama Canal. The liner then sails south on an 8-day voyage to Bridgetown Barbados, where Odyssey is due to sail in the Caribbean on her popular and combinable 7-day cruises either roundtrip from Barbados or between Bridgetown and Philipsburg. There are a total of 18 week-long Caribbean sailings for the ship altogether. For those who wish a longer Seabourn experience, they may book back-to-back cruises without any cruise ports repeated. Seabourn Odyssey is also scheduled to sail on a pair of 10- and 11-day cruises roundtrip from Bridgetown Barbados. In addition, the Caribbean season of Odyssey includes a 7-day voyage from Bridgetown to Aruba in March, which is followed by 12-day sailing north to Miami FL, featuring calls at Curacao, Bonaire, Saint Lucia, Guadeloupe, St. Kitts & Nevis, Antigua & Barbuda, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Seabourn's Odyssey then sails westbound on a 21-day cruise to Los Angeles CA, stopping at destinations in Key West, Costa Rica, Columbia, Guatemala, Mexico, and a full Panama Canal transit. The ship then sails on an 8-day Pacific Coastal voyage from LA to Vancouver, where, beginning mid-May 2022, she's expected to spend the summer in Alaska and British Columbia.
- Seabourn Sojourn is scheduled to sail in the Caribbean through the fall of 2021, with 11-day cruises roundtrip from Miami Florida beginning mid-November. Destinations include Saint Martin, Puerto Rico, Guadeloupe, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Antigua and Barbuda, the British Virgin Islands, Saint Barthelemy, as well as the line's Caviar in the Surf and beach barbecue. Sojourn then sails westbound to Los Angeles CA on a 21-day Holiday Panama Canal voyage departing December 21, 2021.
- Seabourn Quest returns to Canada & New England in the fall of 2021 via a series of four 11-day and 12-day sailings between Montreal and Boston MA, followed by a 12-day cruise down the east coast from Montreal to Miami FL. In November and December, the liner sails on a series of new 14-day Panama Canal & Central America cruises between Miami and Panama City (Fuerte Amador), Panama, visiting tropical destinations in Belize, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, and a full transit of the Panama Canal. The new program includes a 14-day cruise over Christmas and New Year's.