The 6-, 7-, and 8-night voyages feature idyllic islands and ancient civilizations in the Seychelles, Croatia, France, Italy, Greece, Israel, Egypt, Jordan, and more, with itineraries designed to provide immersive experiences in all of the regions.
The line's Crystal Confidence 2.0 features a 90-day deposit window, relaxed cancellation schedules, and extended final payments for all sailings on all Crystal Cruises experiences through 2023.
Between January 2023-March 2024, the 62-passenger, all-suite yacht will sail a total of 58 itineraries, including:
- Greek Isles & Corinth Canal: Featuring ancient archaeological wonders with highlights including Piraeus (Athens); Ionian Sea's Parga and Lefkada, Corinth Canal; hidden, out-of-the-way spots like Crete, Patmos, and Paros; Cycladic isles of Santorini, Delos, and Mykonos.
- Croatia’s Dalmatian Coast & the Adriatic: Exploring history in Dubrovnik, Split, Trogir, and Sibenik, where UNESCO sites abound, the treasures in Kotor, Montenegro, along the Piran peninsula in Slovenia and Venetian influences in Hvar and Vis.
- Italian Riviera: Featuring calls in locales like Positano, the island of Capri, Elba (Portoferraio) and hilltop Taormina (Giardini-Naxos), as well as the gem of Otranto, Riviera spots Portofino and Porto Venere, Eternal City of Rome (Civitavecchia), and the world’s marble capital of Marina da Carrara, offering access to the beaches in Forte dei Marmi.
- French Riviera: Calling in Saint-Tropez, Cannes, Corsica, and Nice (Villefranche-sur-Mer), with a visit to Le Lavandou and an overnight in Monte Carlo. A new itinerary combines Cote d’Azur and Italian Riviera for an early summer escape.
April, November, December 2023
- Holy Land and the Middle East: Exploring Israel, Jordan, Cyprus, and Egypt, with new 7-night routes sailing roundtrip from Eilat, longer itineraries as well as multiple overnights including Eilat, Ashdod, Aqaba, Larnaca, and Cairo (Suez) and visits to Egypt’s Sharm el-Sheikh, Hurghada, and Safaga. Passengers can trace history to the Pink City of Petra and Wadi Rum via Jerusalem, Bethlehem, and Aqaba as well as Egypt's pyramids and temples. Stops along the Red Sea Riviera offer access to excellent diving and snorkeling sites. The Holiday itinerary features overnights in Aqaba and Ashdod, allowing vacationers to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas in Jerusalem and New Year’s Eve in Wadi Rum.
January-March 2023 & 2024
- Seychelles Islands: 19 identical itineraries for 2023 and 2024 sailing roundtrip from Mahe Island (Victoria, Seychelles), featuring UNESCO-protected wildlife reserves and crystal waters surrounding Cousin Island, Praslin, La Passe, Aride Island, Laraie Bay, and Mahe/Victoria.
Prices for Crystal Esprit’s 2023-early 2024 itineraries start at US$2,700 per person.
The safety of passengers and crew is Crystal Cruises' number one priority so the fleet will resume service when the company’s expert team and global government and health authorities indicate it is safe to do so.