Seven HAL-Holland America Line ships will explore the Caribbean during the 2022-2023 season, including the 2 newest Pinnacle Class liners, on itineraries sailing round-trip from Fort Lauderdale Florida.
HAL's island-hopping adventures set sail between October 2022-April 2023 and feature 5- to 14-day itineraries to the eastern, western, and southern Caribbean, including sailings that spend a day in the Panama Canal.
All Caribbean voyages include a call at Half Moon Cay, the company's private Bahamian island.
The 2022-2023 season commemorates the 25th anniversary of HAL's acquisition of the tropical paradise.
Vacationers can book a Caribbean voyage aboard ms Eurodam, ms Nieuw Amsterdam, ms Nieuw Statendam, ms Rotterdam, ms Volendam, and ms Zuiderdam, and one holiday cruise aboard ms Zaandam.
During the 2022-2023 season, HAL's 2 newest ships will explore the Caribbean islands, offering more guests the chance to experience the tropics from the privacy of their verandah stateroom. Single and family staterooms, unique to Pinnacle Class cruise ships, provide additional configurations in order to meet the needs of passengers. The two cruise ships also feature all Holland America Music Walk venues and specialty restaurants.
- 7-day cruises aboard ms Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Nieuw Statendam, Volendam, Zuiderdam, and Rotterdam, with ports of call including Grand Turk, San Juan, St Thomas USVI, Half Moon Cay
- 5-day cruise aboard ms Nieuw Amsterdam (December 18, 2022) with ports of call including Amber Cove Dominicana, and Half Moon Cay
- 7-day cruises aboard ms Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Nieuw Statendam, Zuiderdam, and Rotterdam, with ports of call including a combination of Cozumel, Falmouth or Ocho Rios, George Town Grand Cayman, Key West, Half Moon Cay
- 7-day cruises aboard ms Nieuw Amsterdam, Nieuw Statendam, and Zuiderdam, with ports of call including Oranjestad Aruba, Willemstad Curacao, Half Moon Cay
- 9-, 10-, 11-, or 14-day cruises aboard ms Eurodam, Nieuw Amsterdam, Nieuw Statendam, Volendam, Zaandam, and Rotterdam, with ports of call including a combination of Basseterre, Bridgetown, Castries, Fort-de-France, Kralendijk Bonaire, Philipsburg, St Georges, Amber Cove, Oranjestad, Willemstad, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, San Juan, St Thomas
- 7-day cruises aboard ms Nieuw Amsterdam and Nieuw Statendam, with ports of call including Amber Cove, Grand Turk, Half Moon Cay, Key West
Partial Sunfarer Panama Canal
- 10- or 11-day cruises aboard ms Eurodam and Volendam, with ports of call Cartagena, Colon, Puerto Limon, Oranjestad, Willemstad, Half Moon Cay, Panama Canal partial transit
- Eastern: ms Rotterdam (December 21), ms Nieuw Amsterdam (December 23), ms Volendam (December 27), ms Eurodam (December 28)
- Western: Eurodam (Dec. 21), Zuiderdam (Dec. 22), Rotterdam (Dec. 28)|
- Southern: Nieuw Statendam (Dec. 17, 27), Zaandam (Dec. 20), Zuiderdam (Dec. 29), Nieuw Amsterdam (Dec. 30),
- Partial Panama Canal: ms Volendam (December 17).