As a result of the current travel restrictions, Seabourn is updating the restart dates for the 5 ships in its fleet.
Based on the latest revisions, the restart of the Seabourn fleet is now planned as follows:
- Seabourn Ovation on July 3, departing from Piraeus (Athens, Greece) to sail in the Greek Isles
- Seabourn Odyssey on July 18, departing from Bridgetown, Barbados to sail in the Southern Caribbean
- Seabourn Quest on November 7, departing from Miami Florida to begin the previously announced Antarctica season
- Seabourn Sojourn on January 11, 2022, departing from Los Angeles (San Pedro-Long Beach, California) to begin her World Cruise
- Seabourn Encore on April 17, 2022, departing from Piraeus (Athens, Greece).
Seabourn's Encore and Ovation will not operate in Australia, Asia, or Arabia for the 2021-2022 fall or winter/spring seasons because of continuing limitations in travel throughout the regions. The company is cancelling select departures on Encore and Ovation between September 1, 2021-April 26, 2022, in order to align with the restart plan.
Following the summer season in Greece, Seabourn Ovation will offer a selection of departures originally scheduled to operate aboard Seabourn Sojourn from October 9 through December 21, 2021.
The cruise ship will then begin the new year via 12 new voyages in the Panama Canal/Caribbean and Europe between January-May 2022 before resuming its deployment in the Western Mediterranean. The new Seabourn Ovation cruises will open for booking on July 8. This will be the first time the ship will call on the United States.
The upcoming summer 2021 cruises on Seabourn Odyssey and Seabourn Ovation are open to any passengers that are fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The company intends for all team members working onboard for these sailings to be fully vaccinated and is implementing plans to meet that goal.
The 2022 World Cruise, operation of the upcoming Winter & Spring Antarctica Season, and other upcoming deployments are subject to change because of travel restrictions.