Review of Norwegian Joy deck 16 (Spa-Lido-Pool)
- Garden Cafe is a buffet-style casual restaurant, plus an Open-Air Garden Cafe (outdoor seating area). It offers traditional Asian cuisine as well as specialty dishes from all around the world.
- Waves Bar is a casual outdoor bar serving guests' favourite cocktails.
- Aqua Park (3-decks high, with 2 pools, 5 multi-level waterslides / Ocean Loop; 2 racing-slides, “Free Fall” drop-slides; 4 Whirlpools, poolside bar, Sun Deck area); Kids'Aqua Park
- NCL Joy ship’s Mandara Spa & Fitness complex is consisting of: Thermal Suite (heated loungers, sauna, steam rooms, solarium), Salt Room (halotherapy room), Beauty Salon, Foot Clinic, Barber Shop, Medi Spa (teens), Aerobics Studio (classes).
- Entourage Teen Centre is a teens-only club lounge for kids 13-17 yo (complimentary, supervised by certified counselors). The teen lounge has Video Games Arcade, large TVs for movies, PlayStation 3 gaming consoles, game tables (pinball, foosball, air hockey). Here are hosted themed parties (dance, pool, pizza) and teen discos in the evenings.
Galaxy Pavilion is a an indoor complex for virtual-world and multi-player gaming, equipped with interactive video walls and virtual reality technology. The equipment includes
- professional F1 car simulator (real race car converted into a 3-screen simulator)
- three XD Dark Ride Motion simulators (with programmed roller coasters, hang gliding, plank walking between buildings, etc)
- space ship-, flight- and car racing simulators
- six Xbox stations
- Star Wars Battle Pod (arcade game / Star Wars movie-based space simulators)
- Oculus (virtual reality game)
- hovercraft bumper cars
All simulators are with 3D real-time graphics, 3D Virtual Surround Sound and multi-sensory effects.