Review of Norwegian Joy deck 20 (Aqua Racer Waterslide)
- The fore-located Serenity Park (Sun Deck) is an outdoor relaxation complex with live plants, large video screen, swimming pool, sunbathing area with luxury chaise lounges. The area is also used for open-air classes (like Yoga and Tai-Chi).
- (Aft location) Open-air laser tag course (with a large-size touch screen for kids)
- (Aft location) Ropes Court
- Aqua Racer Waterslide (entrance level)
- Aft is located the upper level of the go-kart racing track operated with 10 electric carts and 5-6 min race sessions. The karts are decorated with local companies’ logos.
NCL Joy is the world's first ever cruise ship with a Ferrari-themed racetrack. The facility is built by RiMO Supply (RiMO Germany Group) and operated via partnership with Scuderia Ferrari Watches. This is also the first ever branded Formula 1 race car track.
- The 2-level track spans on 2 decks, offering incredible seaviews at height of 60 m (200 ft). It has capacity up to 10 racers at a time on electric go-karts (Ferrari branded).
- The GoCars can reach speeds up to 40 mph (65 kph). In comparison to NCL Bliss, Joy's racetrack is 40% smaller and has 8 turns (Bliss has 10).
- Unlimited go-kart rides (weekly pass) costs USD 100 pp (offered on all 7-day-cruise itineraries). Day passes cost USD 30 pp. A single run costs USD 10 pp. Unlimited pass passengers access the race track via separate (shorter) line.
- Passengers booked in Concierge and The Haven staterooms enjoy complimentary rides with bookings. The used by RiMO technology ensures optimal usage under intensified UV conditions and saltwater exposure.