Review of Royal Princess deck 5 (Plaza-Lobby-Spa)
- Lotus Spa (2 private Couples Villas, Scrub and Shine Bar/with mixologist, 18 Treatment Rooms, Relaxation Lounge), “The Enclave” Thermal Suite (exclusive Lotus Spa section, three times the traditional size of Lotus Spa; “The Hammam”/Oriental Steam Room, “The Caldarium” /herbal steam room, “The Laconium”/sauna, Sensory Showers/aromatic, Hydrotherapy Pool/Whirlpool with cascading rain shower and air jets)
- Beauty Salon
- Shore Excursions Services Desk (booking, information)
- Reception (Passenger Services Desk – reservations, information, assistance)
- *SHARE / Sabatini’s Restaurant (Italian specialty restaurant/surcharge PP, with a la carte Italian and seafood menu; open 6-11pm, reservations recommended; new feature is the “Sabatini’s Bites” with wine tastings)
- The Piazza Atrium is a 3-decks high open-floor design area with a grand piano. It features live entertainment during the day (performing musicians, acrobats), various demonstrations and social activities.
- Vines Bar (wine bar, complimentary sushi and tapas)
- Gelato (Italian icecream, crepes, sundaes, shakes, various sweets, 20+ toppings-sauces choices- the largest variety of ice cream at sea)
- Internet Cafe (24-hour open Internet computers room, printing, manager assistance during the day)
- Celebrations Shop (special occasions gifts, tuxedo rentals)
- International Cafe (24-hour complimentary panini sandwiches, salads, sweets (pastries, cupcakes, pies), nominal charges for some foods and the drinks; specialty coffees, with the “Tea Tower”/250 tea blends)
- Symphony Restaurant (midship Dining Room with “Anytime Dining” open seating for Dinner 5:30-10pm; with “Wine Cellar” area for “Wine Maker’s Dinner”/$40 PP extra charge private dining/12 guests capacity).