Princess Cruises is the destination leader on the West Coast USA and the travel brand with the longest history operating from Port Los Angeles (Long Beach, California USA). The company is now offering a new summer season of roundtrip departures from LA in 2023.
This will mark the brand's first-ever summer Hawaii-Mexico-California Coast season, with the Emerald Princess ship sailing on a series of 5 to 16 days long itineraries between May-August 2023.
The summer voyages, now on sale, are perfect for travelers looking for convenient trips for the family. The 3100-passenger liner features 18 decks, 1533 staterooms (676 balconies), world-class dining and entertainment. Passengers can choose from various shore excursions in every port of call to soak up the local culture.
Itineraries aboard Emerald Princess include:
- 7-day Mexican Riviera with La Paz (June 24, 2023, and July 29, 2023) with calls in Cabo San Lucas, La Paz, Ensenada
- 16-day Hawaiian Islands (May 4, 2023; June 1, 2023; July 6, 2023; August 5, 2023) with calls in Hilo, Honolulu, Maui (Lahaina), Kauai (Nawiliwili), Ensenada
- 7-day Classic California Coast (May 20, 2023; June 17, 2023; July 22, 2023) including an overnight in San Francisco with Ensenada and San Diego
- 5-day Cabo San Lucas Getaway (May 27, 2023) with an overnight in Cabo San Lucas
- 5-day West Coast Getaway with San Francisco (July 1, 2023) featuring Ensenada.
A special launch-week offer features US$1 deposits and US$50 OBC/onboard credit per passenger when booked by July 19 (the offer is valid in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico).
The other Princess liner homeported in LA is Diamond Princess.