Celebrity Cruises announced line's most expansive European season ever in 2020 which includes their next newbuild, Celebrity Apex, sailing in the region. Apex will join sistership Celebrity Edge, as the cruise company offers calls at more European ports than ever before.
Celebrity Cruises' 2020 European season will feature 6 award-winning vessels, two of which will have been reimagined as part of an ambitious US$500-million-dollar revitalization program called The Celebrity Revolution, that will introduce reimagined spaces, redesigned accommodations, and state-of-the-art experiences across the fleet. Celebrity's ships will visit the most cities ever by the line in a single season, with over 90 ports of call across 27 countries.
New destinations include a first-ever mini season of cruises from Lisbon, as well as country-immersive trips that provide in-depth experiences for passengers in either Italy or Greece. The season also introduces new ports, including Trieste and Isle of Portland UK. Back by popular demand, the company is also returning to Oslo, Agadir and Kusadasi, where guests can explore Ephesus.
- Celebrity Apex is due to debut in Southampton UK where she sails on a mini season of 5 voyages to European destinations, such as the Norwegian Fjords and northern coasts of Portugal and Spain. Aboard Celebrity Apex, passengers can experience a 10-night Capital Cities Cruise with calls at iconic cities: Amsterdam, Oslo, Copenhagen, Paris.
- After the Northern Europe mini season, Apex spends the rest of her inaugural summer offering 7- to 12-night itineraries. During the peak season, the ship ventures through the western Mediterranean from Rome and Barcelona.
- Celebrity Edge joins sistership Celebrity Apex in the Mediterranean with a full season of cruises in the eastern region and Adriatic. Celebrity Edge offers 10- and 11-night itineraries to Trieste and Venice. Celebrity Edge also sails to some of the world's most breathtaking places, including Amalfi Coast and the islands of Greece.
- After completing Celebrity Revolution, Silhouette joins Edge and Apex and offer more ways to explore Europe with 7- to 14-night sailings from Southampton UK to Iceland and Ireland featuring overnights in Dublin and Reykjavik. Silhouette also offers the 10-night Capital Cities Cruise.
- Aboard the “revolutionized” Constellation, guests have the opportunity to try country-immersive, 9- or 10-night itineraries with stops almost exclusively in one country, Greece or Italy. In addition, Celebrity Constellation offers voyages in the Adriatic Sea with calls at Dubrovnik, Kotor, Koper, and Split.
- Celebrity Reflection offers 3 Iceland & Ireland itineraries with round-trips from Dublin this season. The new 10-night Ireland, England & Scotland cruise includes a first-time call at Portland, Dorset, UK. Celebrity Reflection also makes round-trip voyages from Amsterdam with 12-night itineraries to Russia, Scandinavia, and the British Isles. From Rome, Reflection visits Israel and Kusadasi, with a journey to the ancient city of Ephesus.
- Celebrity Infinity returns to Mediterranean with a mini season of cruises from Lisbon. The first-time trips visit spectacular ports on Iberian Peninsula on the way to Barcelona. Morocco has also been added to Infinity’s transatlantic crossing, a port Celebrity Cruises has not visited since 2016.