Royal Caribbean announced summer 2021 cruises in Europe with 70% new itineraries that feature a mix of destinations on 7 ships. All of the itineraries are now available to book.
Anthem of the Seas sails back to Southampton UK for the second year in a row, and embarks on a summer in Europe where Quantum Class ships have not gone before. A favorite in the area, Anthem offers various itineraries, ranging from 7-night Norwegian Fjords to 14-night Mediterranean Cities, including new ports of call in Norway, Denmark, and France. Harmony of the Seas sails back to Europe for the first time since the inaugural season in 2016, with 7-night Western Mediterranean sailings.
- New itineraries from Southampton UK: Anthem of the Seas is scheduled to make her way to Southampton UK and sail 7- to 14-night voyages to Norway, including the new port of call Stavanger. Other new ports of call for the Quantum Class vessel include Copenhagen, Aarhus, and Bordeaux. Select sailings also include late-night visits in Paris and overnights in Rotterdam and Lisbon.
- Explore Europe from Barcelona: Harmony of the Seas is setting sail for the Western Mediterranean on 7-night voyages that include late nights in Rome and Florence/Pisa. Round-trip cruises from Rome are also offered. Vision of the Seas continues to sail on her 12-night Mediterranean itineraries and visits the Greek Isles, Kotor, Nice, Rome, Florence/Pisa, overnights in Venice, and offers late-night calls in Split. Jewel of the Seas closes out the summer homeported in Barcelona with the Iberian Peninsula and Greek Isles, including calls at Cannes, Athens, and Santorini.
- Italian Adventures: Rhapsody of the Seas is due to spend another summer in Venice with 7-night sailings alternating between Croatia, Greece, and the Greek Isles with select late-night calls in Santorini and Kotor. Odyssey of the Seas, debuting November 2020, is scheduled to become Royal Caribbean’s first Quantum Ultra Class vessel to visit the shores of both Greece and Turkey on numerous itineraries.
- British and Baltic Exploration: Select Jewel of the Seas itineraries from Amsterdam and visiting the Baltics and the British Isles include overnights in Edinburgh and St Petersburg, as well as late-night calls in Liverpool.
- This season also marks the first time a Radiance Class cruise ship calls at Bordeaux and Liverpool. Adventure of the Seas, departing from Copenhagen and Stockholm offers 7- to 11-night voyages that feature overnights in St Petersburg and visits to Helsinki, Tallinn, and Visby.