Review of Caribbean Princess deck 15 (Lido-Pool)
- Neptune’s Reef & Pool area (with 2 Whirlpools, served by Blackbeard’s Bar (poolside / now "THE MIX") and has Tennis Tables.
- Trident Grill (now "The Salty Dog Grill") and Prego Pizzeria (now "Slice Pizzeria") are complimentary, self-service fast food bars serving Neptune’s pool area- burgers, hotdogs, fries, sandwiches, bratwurst, pizza slices; open 11am-11pm).
- Scoops Bar (now "Coffee & Cones") is a complimentary Sundaes Ice Cream Bar, also providing complimentary popcorn for the night movies.
- Calypso Reef & Pool area has 2 Whirlpools and is served by Calypso Bar (poolside).
- Horizon Court (now "World Fresh Marketplace") is a complimentary, self service buffet restaurant open for Breakfast (5 - 11 am), Lunch (11:30 - 3:30 pm) and Dinner (5:30 - 11 pm).
- Cafe Caribe (aft location, now "Steamers Seafood" portside, and "Planks BBQ" starboard) was a self service buffet restaurant, with the Horizon buffet’s opening hours. It also served as bistro (between 11 pm - 4 am).
- Outrigger Bar is a poolside bar serving with drinks Terrace Pool (deck 14) and the buffet restaurant's terrace / outdoor area.
- Lido Deck cruise cabins from L101 to L312, of which Inside rooms (categories IC, IF), Oceanview rooms (OZ), Balcony rooms (BC, BF), Suite rooms (S5).
Following the ship's 2017 drydock refurbishment, Lido Deck now has the following venues:
- "Horizon Court" was replaced by "World Fresh Marketplace". The ship's new buffet restaurant now has new decor, improved layout and more food options. Breakfast includes 24-hour cereal station, designer pancake station, hot cereal choices (like shrimp & grits and polenta porridge). Lunch includes hand-crafted sandwiches, regionally-inspired soups, wide selection of meats (sausages, hams, roasted). Dinner includes family comfort foods, PB&J bar ("Peanut Butter and Jelly"). Nighttime buffet offerings include live-action cooking station (stir-fry, customized pasta, salads).
- There are 2 new casual specialty restaurants formed from the old "Cafe Caribe". Both restaurants are designed for families with kids.
- The first at-fee restaurant ("Planks BBQ") serves family-style meat planks (ribs, beef, sausages, chicken) plus sides (fries, chili, coleslaw, charred toast, dill pickles). Dinner here is served and costs USD 12 pp. Free buffet-style breakfast and lunch here include customizable breakfast bowls, signature soup, fresh-made salads, fork & knife sandwiches.
- The second at-fee restaurant ("Steamers Seafood" offers steamers with regionally sourced seafood (Black and Blue Mussels, Scallops and Sausage, Classic Clams, Crab-stuffed Flounder). Dinner is served and costs USD 12 pp. Free buffet-style breakfast and lunch choices include egg dishes and ramen bowls.
- The ship's pool deck offers 4 outdoor dining options.
- "The Salty Dog Grill" (formerly "Trident Grill") offers “The Ernesto” burger (best at sea), other specialty beef burgers (with handmade patties and buns), also Street Tacos (with grilled chipotle-lime chicken or roasted sweet potato, corn tortillas), fries and classic hot dogs.
- "Slice Pizzeria" (formerly "Prego Pizzeria") offers Neapolitan-style pizzas, Deep Dish Focaccia (with marinara, meatballs, cheese), California Artisanal Toast, Sliced Stromboli (calzone filled with deli meats and cheese).
- "Coffee & Cones" (formerly "Scoops Bar") offers gourmet ice cream sandwiches, free ice cream cones, specialty coffees and teas.
- "THE MIX" (formerly "Blackbeard’s Bar") / poolside drinks bar) was updated and redesigned.